2024 Pick'ems Results & Discussion

As a first year member and newbie to this site, I have to say how much I have enjoyed following along this season. The picks ems has been especially fun and has renewed an interest in high school football again. I remember a recent post on here (not real sure how to hilight and add to this post) where they pointed out the last time a member had picked all 25 games correctly for the week.  With my limited knowledge of the game and especially the various schools, anybody else feeling that this week somebody might get all 25 right?  Pretty sure it won’t be me, but the chances seem higher this week than they have so far this season 

5 minutes ago, Matt Dillon said:

As a first year member and newbie to this site, I have to say how much I have enjoyed following along this season. The picks ems has been especially fun and has renewed an interest in high school football again. I remember a recent post on here (not real sure how to hilight and add to this post) where they pointed out the last time a member had picked all 25 games correctly for the week.  With my limited knowledge of the game and especially the various schools, anybody else feeling that this week somebody might get all 25 right?  Pretty sure it won’t be me, but the chances seem higher this week than they have so far this season 

I think it'll depend on 2 certain games IMO: Sabine Pass/West Hardin and East Chambers/Coldspring. 

Just now, RaiderGirl22 said:

I believe in my Raiders. But after the h*ll he’s giving me this week about all of my teams I had to copy him!

It's going to be worse after this weekend slate of football activity. Just don't blame the UIL after another Lumberton L is all I ask. 😎 

*throws a V up* 

10 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

No sir we are not. After official review... no flag on the play. Although I will issue a sideline warning to both.

I was actually joking… I never made it through school… but from what I’ve read on here this year, those two probably deserve a sideline warning. lol