Lumberton @ Nederland

4 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

This game last year doesn't seem so far fetched. Has nederland improved that much and has lumbertons regressed that much? I'm interested to find out lol

Our defense is way better this year the attitude of this team is night and day from last year...Hubert Thomas is really going to be the centerpiece of the offense this year

12 minutes ago, Excoach1970 said:

Well of course they do thats every school right?? 

I’m just poking fun at a Lumberton fan that said that in a paragraph trying to explain that losing all those starters and the old head coach didn’t matter much 

10 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I’m just poking fun at a Lumberton fan that said that in a paragraph trying to explain that losing all those starters and the old head coach didn’t matter much 

The head coach isn’t the big deal it’s the players.. the coach before reyes made playoffs at Lumberton. It’s losing the 30 plus seniors and all the dudes they had the past 3 years. 

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Never said it didn’t matter much. Pretty much saying the attitude within the team is different than before Reyes came! 

1 hour ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

Never said it didn’t matter much. Pretty much saying the attitude within the team is different than before Reyes came! 

What attitude would that be??

You were taking a break from online shopping while at work I see. Carry on.......... 🥤