WOS @ Newton

58-54... that's how it went last season. But that was week 4. HH actually undefeated in season openers. When we get to week 11, we should call it 1 again.

If BC really shut down Newton then I'm very concerned. Maybe the eagles didn’t need the practice and sat the starters in preparation for week 1.

What's the chance we get a live stream Friday night?

10 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Highly unlikely 

You are so right,  more like 17 to 10 ether way and if that coaching staff hasn't gotten any better, your looking  at possibly at 0 4 start of the season and the  firing of that entire coaching staff. 2 - 3 again at best in the first 5! Those kids deserve better. Now they wanna go to the old ways. Why did you go away from the old ways in the first place? You can't take a Ferrari engine out and put a go cart engine in and still expect to win the Formula 1 Grand prix championship. And sit there a blame on the car when you don't win.  My point is this is not about a talent dropp the last 2 years when the coaching staff getting out coached in the second half and losing winnable games. A entire new system didn't need to be put in when you ready had a good system to go on and tweak some. Now they wanna go back to it.🤣  WOS  is going to stand for  WIN ONE SOON!!! if something doesn't change. 112%

8 hours ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

You are so right,  more like 17 to 10 ether way and if that coaching staff hasn't gotten any better, your looking  at possibly at 0 4 start of the season and the  firing of that entire coaching staff. 2 - 3 again at best in the first 5! Those kids deserve better. Now they wanna go to the old ways. Why did you go away from the old ways in the first place? You can't take a Ferrari engine out and put a go cart engine in and still expect to win the Formula 1 Grand prix championship. And sit there a blame on the car when you don't win.  My point is this is not about a talent dropp the last 2 years when the coaching staff getting out coached in the second half and losing winnable games. A entire new system didn't need to be put in when you ready had a good system to go on and tweak some. Now they wanna go back to it.🤣  WOS  is going to stand for  WIN ONE SOON!!! if something doesn't change. 112%

Have you seen them scrimmage yet?

56 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Have you seen them scrimmage yet?

My friend 50 D may have caught the FB stream. I was there for both. Less penalties but still no discipline. Sideline completely emptied. Where was the leadership? Running in the field too. Not one stayed to corral the young Stangs. They should've ran stands after that. Not just the players. That would be worth the price of admission and possibly a sellout to see that in person. 

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

My friend 50 D may have caught the FB stream. I was there for both. Less penalties but still no discipline. Sideline completely emptied. Where was the leadership? Running in the field too. Not one stayed to corral the young Stangs. They should've ran stands after that. Not just the players. That would be worth the price of admission and possibly a sellout to see that in person. 

That sucks...