WOS @ Newton

50 minutes ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

Yes, we’re old fashion like I like, all these people where you have to have phones to get in will never see any of my money, which I hate

I hear ya,I hate it but a lot of places are doing especially Htown when the playoffs start…it’s actually easier then though.What you think about the game Friday,scrimmage didn’t go too well for y’all we hear!Not that it matters,Newton is always a good game.

9 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I hear ya,I hate it but a lot of places are doing especially Htown when the playoffs start…it’s actually easier then though.What you think about the game Friday,scrimmage didn’t go too well for y’all we hear!Not that it matters,Newton is always a good game.

It might be easier, but you have to have a phone. Which I don’t. Didn’t see the scrimmage, so I can’t comment on that. This will let me know about both teams. I follow y’all too. Defense is the name of the game.

15 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

It might be easier, but you have to have a phone. Which I don’t. Didn’t see the scrimmage, so I can’t comment on that. This will let me know about both teams. I follow y’all too. Defense is the name of the game.

The defense has improved over what we saw last season. That was worst defense in school history. Giving up avg of 25 ppg. I don't think anyone will score 50 on us this year. Maybe 43. Cuz u know they'll have to go for 2 at some point. Especially if we're putting 8s on the board consistently. Remains me of the LCM game in BC couple years ago. 5 8s beat 6 6s.

6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The defense has improved over what we saw last season. That was worst defense in school history. Giving up avg of 25 ppg. I don't think anyone will score 50 on us this year. Maybe 43. Cuz u know they'll have to go for 2 at some point. Especially if we're putting 8s on the board consistently. Remains me of the LCM game in BC couple years ago. 5 8s beat 6 6s.

Sounds like dirty poker. Lol.

On 8/27/2024 at 10:10 PM, EAGLEFOREVER said:

What’s your recommendation on food,been a while since I’ve been through town and I know there’s got to be some hidden gems!

Courtesy of Kogt.com 

SUBVARSITY

WOS JV 28 Newton 8
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 45 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 7-0 WOS
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 25 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 14-0 WOS
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 58 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 21-0 WOS
#22 Kenz’lee Levi ran for a 65 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 28-8 WOS

Offensive Standouts: #7 Micheal Wells, #14 Khelon Joulevette, #54 K’Den Papilon, Defensive Standouts: #10 Kelan Thomas, #15 Javion Lofton, #16 Jyreon Davis.

13 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Courtesy of Kogt.com 

SUBVARSITY

WOS JV 28 Newton 8
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 45 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 7-0 WOS
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 25 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 14-0 WOS
#2 Raymond Shaw ran for a 58 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 21-0 WOS
#22 Kenz’lee Levi ran for a 65 yard TD. PAT good by #40 Alex Gonzalez 28-8 WOS

Offensive Standouts: #7 Micheal Wells, #14 Khelon Joulevette, #54 K’Den Papilon, Defensive Standouts: #10 Kelan Thomas, #15 Javion Lofton, #16 Jyreon Davis.

Does Newtown have a stream

58 minutes ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

On their website? Or a radio station 

I'll post the link in the game thread. Gonna text it to alot of folks too. If I hear of a Facebook stream I'll let you know. @dj???

Also yes Newton has been getting rain too. Quick look at the radar shows rain should clear out of the triangle before game times. But could still be hanging around up north.

Nothing like real grass and actual mud. Figure its gonna be a low scoring game due to field conditions. Not 100+ combined like last year. O line will have to dominate for us to have a chance tonight.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'll post the link in the game thread. Gonna text it to alot of folks too. If I hear of a Facebook stream I'll let you know. @dj???

Also yes Newton has been getting rain too. Quick look at the radar shows rain should clear out of the triangle before game times. But could still be hanging around up north.

Nothing like real grass and actual mud. Figure its gonna be a low scoring game due to field conditions. Not 100+ combined like last year. O line will have to dominate for us to have a chance tonight.

Accuweather and weather bug shows it clearing up there but raining here!What you looking at..none of them are usually right!

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

Accuweather and weather bug shows it clearing up there but raining here!What you looking at..none of them are usually right!

Kfdm. Now looks like by 730 only a lil bit in Jasper. And along the coast from Sabine Pass to high Island