• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• Woodville seems like slight favorites on paper until you consider how Diboll lost to Madisonville by one point and Madisonville lost to Malakoff by one point. Should be a good test for Woodville. Hope the eagles can pull it off. 
    • Raiders gonna need more than good luck, but thanks for the sentiment. Nobody upset here.  Just keepin it real. 
    • LOL I will try not to get too emotional. 😂    1. I was simply answering the question about “where’s the D1 linebacker because I sure didn’t see one” question that your lil buddy posted.    2. I pointed out that the O-Line is definitely not a strength but improving a little each game. They were pretty good 2nd half against Silsbee when the Dogs made a comeback. Maybe the scheme matters, maybe it doesn’t. I’m sure you are right… as for the freshman group, they are very talented so hopefully that part of my post wasn’t “unfactual.” 😂  3. Dogs are 2-1. Definitely and improvement from last year. My feelings aren’t hurt at all. 😂 Realistically, making the playoffs this season would be a great accomplishment if it happens running a whole different offensive and defensive philosophy this season. PNG, Lake Creek, and Huntsville fill finish top 3 and I could see the Dogs competing with Dayton or Montgomery for the final playoff spot if we keep improving. I think we will be pretty salty when these freshmen are juniors and seniors. Time will tell. Good Luck to your Raiders, hopefully y’all win a game soon. Didn’t mean to upset you…