Coldspring @ Liberty

Coldspring @ Liberty  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Coldspring coming off of yet another disappointing season in 2023 missing and playoffs. New Offense to look at this season as they look to spread the field with David Rowe slinging the rock.  Liberty has a new head coach that is Coldspring Alumni and looking to drastically improve from 2-8 in the 2023 season.

• Coldspring
    • Liberty

Coldspring coming off of yet another disappointing season in 2023 missing and playoffs. New Offense to look at this season as they look to spread the field with David Rowe slinging the rock. 

Liberty has a new head coach that is Coldspring Alumni and looking to drastically improve from 2-8 in the 2023 season.

22 hours ago, 59n Sports said:

Coldspring coming off of yet another disappointing season in 2023 missing and playoffs. New Offense to look at this season as they look to spread the field with David Rowe slinging the rock. 

Liberty has a new head coach that is Coldspring Alumni and looking to drastically improve from 2-8 in the 2023 season.

I think Liberty has improved a little bit but I think the Trojans still has their number give me Coldspring by 10.  Also I see a few predictions to start the pre-district for the Trojans:

1. Vs. Liberty - I just mentioned above.

2. Vs. Shepherd - I will be at this one if I don't have to work at a Huntsville game that day but if the Pirates still have those weapons from last year at QB and RB then I see the Trojans losing this one again but it will be a closer game... Lose by 7

3. Vs. Beaumont Kelly - Don't know anything about the Bulldogs but I assume that they won't be a threat at all... Win by 14

4.  Woodville - An old district foe and we always play them close until the second half of each game we've played for the last few seasons.  Plus I want to see this QB from there everyone is talking about but I see us losing this one by 12.

So I have us so far I have us 2-2 but easily could be 3-1 (depending on how the Shepherd game plays out).

3 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I think Liberty has improved a little bit but I think the Trojans still has their number give me Coldspring by 10.  Also I see a few predictions to start the pre-district for the Trojans:

1. Vs. Liberty - I just mentioned above.

2. Vs. Shepherd - I will be at this one if I don't have to work at a Huntsville game that day but if the Pirates still have those weapons from last year at QB and RB then I see the Trojans losing this one again but it will be a closer game... Lose by 7

3. Vs. Beaumont Kelly - Don't know anything about the Bulldogs but I assume that they won't be a threat at all... Win by 14

4.  Woodville - An old district foe and we always play them close until the second half of each game we've played for the last few seasons.  Plus I want to see this QB from there everyone is talking about but I see us losing this one by 12.

So I have us so far I have us 2-2 but easily could be 3-1 (depending on how the Shepherd game plays out).

Dont assume a loss vs WV. Shepherd is better than WV. 

4 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Dont assume a loss vs WV. Shepherd is better than WV. 

I was thinking about Woodville's scrimmages so I was definitely thinking of maybe we can win there but I also took consideration of RB Tyga Parker's injury in the Livingston scrimmage.  You would know better than me if he's healthy for Week 1 against Liberty but until I see something different we will lose that game because the offense rolls through him even though we're in the spread offense.  As far as Shepherd goes that district is going to be in a rude awaking if they count them out especially if the QB and RB is still there assuming.

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I was thinking about Woodville's scrimmages so I was definitely thinking of maybe we can win there but I also took consideration of RB Tyga Parker's injury in the Livingston scrimmage.  You would know better than me if he's healthy for Week 1 against Liberty but until I see something different we will lose that game because the offense rolls through him even though we're in the spread offense.  As far as Shepherd goes that district is going to be in a rude awaking if they count them out especially if the QB and RB is still there assuming.

Shepherd got more than the QB and RB. Sophomore DL/TE will be a multi-star D1 recruit. 

On 8/25/2024 at 4:48 PM, 59n Sports said:

David Rowe related to Bellville HC Grady Rowe?