Only 1 Former President Showed Up -- His name is Donald Trump!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Coup-Mala Harris and JoeBama skip Arlington Memorial Ceremony for the 13 troopers who died in Afghanistan on the 3rd anniversary!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028  @Boyz N Da Hood

He’d better. He’s the one that abandoned those boys over there for four years until Biden brought them home. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’d better. He’s the one that abandoned those boys over there for four years until Biden brought them home. 

This is the hidden content, please

Apparently not everyone agrees with your glowing assessment of how biden handled the withdrawal, especially those that matter.

From the article:

Gold Star mom Paula Knauss Selph lambasted the Biden administration for continuing to evade accountability as she and other Gold Star families Monday marked three years since the terrorist attack at Afghanistan's Kabul airport that claimed the lives of 13 U.S. service members.

"On this day in particular, we are all grieving over something that should have never, ever happened the way it did," Selph, whose son, Army Staff Sgt. Ryan Knauss, died in the botched withdrawal, said on "America Reports."

"It’s the lack of accountability that has really upset the nation on this. It is the lack of empathy and sympathy for a situation…at least say I’m sorry," she added. "At least apologize for a lack of leadership."

The grieving mother said Biden's chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal cost the United States its credibility on the world stage, echoing former President Trump who told a crowd earlier Monday that foreign leaders and bad actors no longer "respect us."

"He’s right. We lost a lot of credibility in our nation and in our world powers," she told Fox News co-anchor Sandra Smith. "We have lost it. And the only way we will gain it back is if we become a world power again."

24 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I thought that the USA didn't negotiate with terrorists.

Figured you would chime in with nothing. Here’s how Trump “negotiated” with the Taliban. Biden got soldiers killed and left $billions of sensitive military equipment which the Taliban is using to this day.

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Coup-Mala Harris and JoeBama skip Arlington Memorial Ceremony for the 13 troopers who died in Afghanistan on the 3rd anniversary!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028  @Boyz N Da Hood

Can you name a President who has? I’ll guarantee you this is Trump’s first time attending. I’d like you to prove me wrong, but Trump is only about photo ops.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, what does General McMasters (US Army) have to say on the subject?

Not hard to find way more military brass that place blame on biden for the Afghanistan withdrawal, just google it.

You’re really grasping for straws, the Afghanistan disaster is 100% biden’s, you know it, there are only a couple of posters on here delusional enough to actually believe it isn’t.

7 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Can you name a President who has? I’ll guarantee you this is Trump’s first time attending. I’d like you to prove me wrong, but Trump is only about photo ops.

Name another who isn’t. At least he is there. He’s not reclined in a beach chair. Had Trump been in office, their graves would not exist.

Looks like Trump’s staff wanted to honor those brave fallen by getting in a fight with cemetery staff. 

Trump is standing  on the bodies of our dead for campaign purposes, and it turns out that’s against the rules. 

I wonder if understanding the rules explains why nobody else showed up to campaign at Arlington?

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Looks like Trump’s staff wanted to honor those brave fallen by getting in a fight with cemetery staff. 

Trump is standing  on the bodies of our dead for campaign purposes, and it turns out that’s against the rules. 

I wonder if understanding the rules explains why nobody else showed up to campaign at Arlington?

Why don’t you see what the families think about this rather than some loser from npr?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lmbo

From the article: "The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

I can see it now. Trump and his staff pulled up, got out and proceeded to the gravesite. There was no advance preparation and this visit took the cemetery staff by total surprise. Anyone wanting to come close to Trump and interrupt the proceedings should never be manhandled, especially after a recent assassination attempt. 

Another troll attempt.