Only 1 Former President Showed Up -- His name is Donald Trump!

Reagan

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

From the article: "The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

I can see it now. Trump and his staff pulled up, got out and proceeded to the gravesite. There was no advance preparation and this visit took the cemetery staff by total surprise. Anyone wanting to come close to Trump and interrupt the proceedings should never be manhandled, especially after a recent assassination attempt. 

Another troll attempt.

He tried to prevent them from taking pics in front of the headstones, which I believe is illegal.

42 minutes ago, baddog said:

From the article: "The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

I can see it now. Trump and his staff pulled up, got out and proceeded to the gravesite. There was no advance preparation and this visit took the cemetery staff by total surprise. Anyone wanting to come close to Trump and interrupt the proceedings should never be manhandled, especially after a recent assassination attempt. 

Another troll attempt.

Whether a fight took place or not, “Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military cemeteries to include photographers, content creators, or any other person attending for purposes or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”  Like I said earlier, he’ll do anything for a photo op. He doesn’t care about the military, alive or dead, beyond what it can do for him. Decorum schmecorum. He just don’t care.

Just now, UT alum said:

Whether a fight took place or not, “Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military cemeteries to include photographers, content creators, or any other person attending for purposes or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign. Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants.”  Like I said earlier, he’ll do anything for a photo op. He doesn’t care about the military, alive or dead, beyond what it can do for him. Decorum schmecorum. He just don’t care.

Reread my post. 

I guess kissing babies is not a photo op.

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

Reread my post. 

I guess kissing babies is not a photo op.

Reread mine. What he did was against federal law. He has offered no proof that he cleared anything beforehand. He will offer no proof. Only heresay. He’s a liar.

So is crossing the border illegally. Do you really think Trump showed up unannounced? It’s funny how your side is responsible for these 13 deaths and you try to find anything you can to blame Trump. I don’t have to try and make you look silly. You handle that very well.

Did you read the bold print in my post? You did, and simply choose to ignore it.

Trump went to the wreath laying ceremony, which is great. If his intentions were pure, it would be a fantastic gesture. but then he tries to turn it into a political exposure thing for his campaign.  When his team was not allowed to film, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW, they tried to do so anyway and an altercation ensued.  If Trump was there to simply honor soldiers, why was it so important to him and his team that he be filmed and photographed at the service?  I think we all know the answer.  Campaigning on the backs of dead soldiers is atrocious, which is why it's illegal to film and photograph politicians for political purposes at ANC to begin with.  And of course his most ardent supporters don't see anything wrong with it.  Can't even fathom that he'd do that, despite the glaring fact that his team freaked out when someone tried to stop them from filming and photographing him, and then have gone after the official who stopped them relentlessly in the media.  it's clear the politics worked, at least for his diehards.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Trump went to the wreath laying ceremony, which is great. If his intentions were pure, it would be a fantastic gesture. but then he tries to turn it into a political exposure thing for his campaign.  When his team was not allowed to film, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW, they tried to do so anyway and an altercation ensued.  If Trump was there to simply honor soldiers, why was it so important to him and his team that he be filmed and photographed at the service?  I think we all know the answer.  Campaigning on the backs of dead soldiers is atrocious, which is why it's illegal to film and photograph politicians for political purposes to begin with.  And of course his most ardent supporters don't see anything wrong with it.  Can't even fathom that he'd do that, despite the glaring fact that his team freaked out when someone tried to stop them from filming and photographing him, and then have gone after the official who stopped them relentlessly in the media.  it's clear the politics worked, at least for his diehards.

We are talking about the guy who said a former POW who spent five years in captivity was a loser. 

"It's okay, because Trump didn't like him" say all of the so-called "patriots" here. 

29 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Where was your sorry arse potus and the sorry arse vp?  Guess they were to ashamed to face what happened.  Btw, it wasn’t Trump fighting.

… Trump doesn’t even know you exist man. Why do you get so mad and take it so personal anytime anyone rightfully criticizes him.

Something is actually wrong with you people who are in love and defend him 24/7

2 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

… Trump doesn’t even know you exist man. Why do you get so mad and take it so personal anytime anyone rightfully criticizes him.

Something is actually wrong with you people who are in love and defend him 24/7

Nobody loves and defends him 24/7 here, that’s a lie.

But I could say the same thing about you people that hammer him 24/7, when you know he would be the better President.

Now that’s weird.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Families of Fallen Heroes: We Gave Approval for Photos at Arlington Cemetery!

This is the hidden content, please

@UT alum  @Big girl  @CardinalBacker  

Perfect. I give you permission to head on in to Dillard’s and just take whatever you want. 

Let me know how it works out for you. 

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

Families of Fallen Heroes: We Gave Approval for Photos at Arlington Cemetery!

@UT alum  @Big girl  @CardinalBacker  

Again with Breitbart. The families don’t supersede military rule of law. Tug at those heartstrings with misinforming lies. People never think clearly from a state of emotion. That’s why tyrants guild their messages with “patriotism” and “heroism”. 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Again with Breitbart. The families don’t supersede military rule of law. Tug at those heartstrings with misinforming lies. People never think clearly from a state of emotion. That’s why tyrants guild their messages with “patriotism” and “heroism”. 

Please point out any false info in the article.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

also worth noting that I don't see how 2 families would have the right to speak for all 13.  

Yeah.... the DOD wasn't impressed. 

Neither were these vets.

It just goes on and on.

Makes you wonder if the OP is still proud that former President Trump crapped all over our brave dead for a few campaign photos/videos. 

Trump is still a piece of crap. 

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah.... the DOD wasn't impressed. 

Neither were these vets.

It just goes on and on.

Makes you wonder if the OP is still proud that former President Trump crapped all over our brave dead for a few campaign photos/videos. 

Trump is still a piece of crap. 

Don’t forget The Guardian.

He is a narcissistic sociopath. Not fit for leadership. A disgrace to the country, the flag, and its defenders.