Only 1 Former President Showed Up -- His name is Donald Trump!

Reagan

19 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Trump - “let’s do the photo opp for cheap political points”

Trump team - “it’s illegal”

Trump - “I don’t care, and my worshippers will fall for it anyway”

sounds like his team was all about it as well, to be honest.  I've also read that it was spelled out for them before Trump got there.  so his supporters can quit using ignorance as an excuse.  the fact that he and his team were told not to do it, and that it was illegal, and then insisted on doing so anyway makes it painfully obvious what the motivation was here.  

40 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

sounds like his team was all about it as well, to be honest.  I've also read that it was spelled out for them before Trump got there.  so his supporters can quit using ignorance as an excuse.  the fact that he and his team were told not to do it, and that it was illegal, and then insisted on doing so anyway makes it painfully obvious what the motivation was here.  

I’d like to know where you read it was spelled out for them. I can’t seem to find it.

Like LRF said, where was the outrage when they were murdered? Ah……IT WASN’T TRUMP’s FAULT

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’d like to know where you read it was spelled out for them. I can’t seem to find it.

Like LRF said, where was the outrage when they were murdered? Ah……IT WASN’T TRUMP’s FAULT

This is the hidden content, please

From the article: A defense official, speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive matter, said that the Trump campaign was warned about not taking photographs in Section 60 before their arrival and the altercation.

also from the article: The Army spokesman said the cemetery employee was trying to make sure those participating in Monday's wreath-laying ceremony to mark the third anniversary of the attack were following the rules, which “clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.”

The whataboutism has to stop from you guys.  Trump clearly broke the law with the obvious purpose of using these dead soldiers as a political stunt. clearly y'all don't have an issue with that, since y'all keep making excuses for his behavior.  His exploitation of dead soldiers is deeply offensive to anyone who is willing to hold Trump accountable for literally anything, but a lot of you guys don't like to do that sort of thing.  It's a totally different matter than when the soldiers were murdered.  a better question is this: why were Trump supporters outraged when these soldiers were murdered, but not when Trump used their deaths to his political advantage by exploiting their memorial ceremony for political gain?  I'm personally outraged about both situations.

13 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article: A defense official, speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive matter, said that the Trump campaign was warned about not taking photographs in Section 60 before their arrival and the altercation.

also from the article: The Army spokesman said the cemetery employee was trying to make sure those participating in Monday's wreath-laying ceremony to mark the third anniversary of the attack were following the rules, which “clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.”

The whataboutism has to stop from you guys.  Trump clearly broke the law with the obvious purpose of using these dead soldiers as a political stunt. clearly y'all don't have an issue with that, since y'all keep making excuses for his behavior.  His exploitation of dead soldiers is deeply offensive to anyone who is willing to hold Trump accountable for literally anything, but a lot of you guys don't like to do that sort of thing.  It's a totally different matter than when the soldiers were murdered.  a better question is this: why were Trump supporters outraged when these soldiers were murdered, but not when Trump used their deaths to his political advantage by exploiting their memorial ceremony for political gain?  I'm personally outraged about both situations.

Ok bullets, you got me. Trump knowing he is under the microscope with his every move pulls a stunt like this. I don’t care what is reported, it has to make sense. After the assassination attempt, you don’t think his “staff” would be really spooked by someone getting too close? Of course not because Trump is never given the benefit of any doubt. He is always guilty having to prove innocence. If what you say is correct, then he is wrong. 

I will never stop the whataboutisms because of two-faced people in this world. They do not stand for law abiding except with Trump.

On 8/28/2024 at 7:14 PM, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

… Trump doesn’t even know you exist man. Why do you get so mad and take it so personal anytime anyone rightfully criticizes him.

Something is actually wrong with you people who are in love and defend him 24/7

And you think kamala knows you exist?  Why weren’t biden or harris there, fair question?  Not defending him.  Your reading comprehension fails you!