Huffman Falcons vs LaMarque Cougars

Any predictions on this one? I am interested in seeing what this Huffman group can put together this year. Several impact players have become upper classmen, including QB Nolan Cook, and should be ready to compete at the Varsity level. We shall see come Friday!

5 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

La Marque hasn’t been much in a while.. Huffman by 21

Huffman went 1-9 last year with their one win coming against 1-9 Splendora, 3-7 the year before that.  This game is a tossup, and La Marque is probably the favorite, unless Huffman has a ton of fresh talent coming in.

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Huffman went 1-9 last year with their one win coming against 1-9 Splendora, 3-7 the year before that.  This game is a tossup, and La Marque is probably the favorite, unless Huffman has a ton of fresh talent coming in.

For some reason I didn’t think Huffman was that bad….I just know that La Marque was in our district the previous 4 years and have been pretty rough… but looking at both their schedules from the last couple years I tend to agree with you

20 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

For some reason I didn’t think Huffman was that bad….I just know that La Marque was in our district the previous 4 years and have been pretty rough… but looking at both their schedules from the last couple years I tend to agree with you

huffman was really solid for several years up until 3 years ago.  I was pretty surprised how quickly they dropped off.

On 8/27/2024 at 2:31 PM, bullets13 said:

huffman was really solid for several years up until 3 years ago.  I was pretty surprised how quickly they dropped off.

Once their  HC left the program. They went down hill fast. They have not been able to pick up where he left them

On 8/27/2024 at 2:10 PM, BBfan061 said:

Huffman tearing them up.  Maybe they’re turning it around over there, or maybe LaMarque is just getting worse.  Don’t know much about either squad