5 Battle Ground States

HARRIS                  TRUMP

Pennsylvania               46.5                         44.9   

Wisconsin                   47.9                         44.1

Arizona                      45.5                          44.5

Georgia                     46.0                          46.6

Nevada                     45.0                          44.4

as of today

All but one WELL within the margin of error.  538 averages of all polls. Remember, 2016 and 2020 Trump's results exceeded the polls........

It's going to be a close race decided by a few thousand votes in a handful of states......despite what some in this group think

36 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

as of today

All but one WELL within the margin of error.  538 averages of all polls. Remember, 2016 and 2020 Trump's results exceeded the polls........

It's not going to be a close race decided by a few thousand votes in a handful of states......despite what some in this group think

These will “swing” in Trump’s favor after the debate(s). Why does anyone think Harris wants to mess with debate rules? Because she can’t answer one hard ball question……especially about the border.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

These will “swing” in Trump’s favor after the debate(s). Why does anyone think Harris wants to mess with debate rules? Because she can’t answer one hard ball question……especially about the border.

True on the debate rules.  Both sides originally agreed to the rules.  Apparently her debate prep is not going good.  Now she wants an open mike, sit down at a table and wants notes.  Trump said they had an agreement.  But the he said it doesn't matter to him.

23 minutes ago, Reagan said:

True on the debate rules.  Both sides originally agreed to the rules.  Apparently her debate prep is not going good.  Now she wants an open mike, sit down at a table and wants notes.  Trump said they had an agreement.  But the he said it doesn't matter to him.

Notes and probably an ear piece. She cannot stand on her own. All democrats are scripted. I have no problem with notes. If your eyes stay trained on a “note” more than a few seconds, it then becomes script/speech. She will make a fool of herself and the polls will “swing”.

September 10th Trump will be front and center, being a racist/misogynist pig and y'all will think he did great.  

The election returns will once again prove that most Americans can't stand Trump or his ardent supporters.  

He still believes that we should all vote against Kamala because she's black. 

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

September 10th Trump will be front and center, being a racist/misogynist pig and y'all will think he did great.  

The election returns will once again prove that most Americans can't stand Trump or his ardent supporters.  

Tf is wrong with him

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

lmao - 2020 was just a few thousand votes in swing states. 

The polls basically have them dead even.......

That sounds 50/50 to me........

And why the identity politics?  Do you live real life? I play in bands and musicians are liberals.....we all get along fine. The only "fights" I see is on social media when cowards hide behind their keyboards.

13 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If Trump loses Pennsylvania I believe he loses the election

True. 

It’s going to take something dramatic to swing this back in his direction. 

History will laugh at us for re-nominating this guy after he lost the office to BIden/Harris in 2020 and then caused 1/6. 

“oh, yeah?!!! You got LUCKY!! Let’s run it back!!!”

Then we get beat down again. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

True. 

It’s going to take something dramatic to swing this back in his direction. 

History will laugh at us for re-nominating this guy after he lost the office to BIden/Harris in 2020 and then caused 1/6. 

“oh, yeah?!!! You got LUCKY!! Let’s run it back!!!”

Then we get beat down again. 

History doesn’t laugh at the best decision, it will only remember that the nation was dumb enough to elect Harris, if she wins.

You can proudly say you were a part of that.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

History doesn’t laugh at the best decision, it will only remember that the nation was dumb enough to elect Harris, if she wins.

You can proudly say you were a part of that.

Nah... they'll be laughing at the fact "conservatives" couldn't pick a better alternative.

FWIW, better means "electable" not "has more insults."  I don't think you recognize that significance.  

On 8/27/2024 at 12:30 PM, baddog said:

Notes and probably an ear piece. She cannot stand on her own. All democrats are scripted. I have no problem with notes. If your eyes stay trained on a “note” more than a few seconds, it then becomes script/speech. She will make a fool of herself and the polls will “swing”.

She doesn't want the mics muted because she knows he can't control himself. He will act an ass

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She doesn't want the mics muted because she knows he can't control himself. He will act an ass

You will see. Her education will show itself to be fraudulent like everything else that involves her. Must be why you like her.

On 8/27/2024 at 11:02 AM, thetragichippy said:

as of today

It's going to be a close race decided by a few thousand votes in a handful of states......despite what some in this group think

FUNNY WHAT A FEW DAYS WILL DO.......

Just goes to show this is a tight race, Trump gained a little, all still in margin of error.....

HARRIS                    TRUMP           TODAY        HARRIS           TRUMP

Pennsylvania               46.5                         44.9                                     46.3               45.1

Wisconsin                   47.9                         44.1                                      47.5              44.7

Arizona                      45.5                          44.5                                      45.4              45.3

Georgia                     46.0                          46.6                                       46.5              46.1

Nevada                     45.0                          44.4                                       45.8              44.6

as of today

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

FUNNY WHAT A FEW DAYS WILL DO.......

Just goes to show this is a tight race, Trump gained a little, all still in margin of error.....

HARRIS                    TRUMP           TODAY        HARRIS           TRUMP

Pennsylvania               46.5                         44.9                                     46.3               45.1

Wisconsin                   47.9                         44.1                                      47.5              44.7

Arizona                      45.5                          44.5                                      45.4              45.3

Georgia                     46.0                          46.6                                       46.5              46.1

Nevada                     45.0                          44.4                                       45.8              44.6

as of today

Don't know if you saw this.

• 2 weeks later...

HARRIS                  TRUMP  (as of 8/27)           

TODAY                      HARRIS                    TRUMP      

Pennsylvania               46.5                         45.8                         

Wisconsin                   47.7                         44.9

Arizona                      45.7                          46.1

Georgia                     46.5                          46.2

Nevada                     46.0                          45.5

And remember - Trump always under performs on polling.......

This debate will be gold....

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

And remember - Trump always under performs on polling.......

This debate will be gold....

I agree.... if Trump could somehow manage to keep his cool like he did against Joe Biden a couple of months ago, he might be able change the narrative.   His only chance is to be so un-Trump like that her voters don't turn out in November.  People keep saying "oh, he's going to crush her in the debate" and I'm over here thinking... maybe he should just try to not be offensive so that people don't turn out to vote against him.  He can't win any more voters no matter what he says or does.  All he can hope to do is not encourage people to vote against him by not being his typical buffoon self.  

I was tuned in a couple of months ago because i felt like the potential was there for a huge, election-changing event... and boy, did we get it.  I just don't have the same feeling about this one.  I expect it to be a non-event, and if it is remarkable, it's going to be for all of the wrong reasons for Trump... as in, "he lost his cool and dropped an n-word" level of crazy. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I agree.... if Trump could somehow manage to keep his cool like he did against Joe Biden a couple of months ago, he might be able change the narrative.   His only chance is to be so un-Trump like that her voters don't turn out in November.  People keep saying "oh, he's going to crush her in the debate" and I'm over here thinking... maybe he should just try to not be offensive so that people don't turn out to vote against him.  He can't win any more voters no matter what he says or does.  All he can hope to do is not encourage people to vote against him by not being his typical buffoon self.  

I was tuned in a couple of months ago because i felt like the potential was there for a huge, election-changing event... and boy, did we get it.  I just don't have the same feeling about this one.  I expect it to be a non-event, and if it is remarkable, it's going to be for all of the wrong reasons for Trump... as in, "he lost his cool and dropped an n-word" level of crazy. 

Yeah. The less he says the better off he’ll be.

just let her cackle the whole time

Though I don’t respect her at all but it’s one thing for Trump to be on national tv berating a male but to use such verbiage with a female is not good optics and only hurts him.

“Her” I’m assuming Kamala is a female hopefully I’m not offending anyone……NOT

46 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yeah. The less he says the better off he’ll be.

just let her cackle the whole time

Though I don’t respect her at all but it’s one thing for Trump to be on national tv berating a male but to use such verbiage with a female is not good optics and only hurts him.

“Her” I’m assuming Kamala is a female hopefully I’m not offending anyone……NOT

You’re absolutely right… it’s hard enough to be critical of a female without coming across as a bully. If he veers off into attacking her identity (race/gender) he’s going to be an overall negative for him.  If he even calls her a “nasty” person i think he loses the audience.