5 Battle Ground States

8 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

one minute you guys are calling her a whore.. next minute you’re calling her a transgender

you trump worshippers need therapy  

Hey you guys are the ones that can’t figure what is what. Don’t blame me for the characterization y’all created.  She/he could be both a whore and a trans.   

i don’t worship any human. Im not a fan of the man s personal life and antics and I also disagree with some of his policies but I can clearly see he is by far the better option than Kamala.  
you and your “red hatters and trump this trump that” is all you have….elementary and immature. But go ahead and run with it since it makes you feel good….most of us see right thru it. When trumps gone what will you have then….will he still occupy that space or will you come to realize/mature with such a void upstairs? 

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Hey you guys are the ones that can’t figure what is what. Don’t blame me for the characterization y’all created.  She/he could be both a whore and a trans.   

i don’t worship any human. Im not a fan of the man s personal life and antics and I also disagree with some of his policies but I can clearly see he is by far the better option than Kamala.  
you and your “red hatters and trump this trump that” is all you have….elementary and immature. But go ahead and run with it since it makes you feel good….most of us see right thru it. When trumps gone what will you have then….will he still occupy that space or will you come to realize/mature with such a void upstairs? 

You graduated from trump university didn’t ya