5 Battle Ground States

I added a couple States,  looking at the trend the Harris campaign should be concerned. Trump is surging forward (at the right time I might add) while Harris has lost ground on EVERY state listed.

It does not seem the sit downs with Oprah, Stern, Baier or the couple podcast seem to move the needle for her. My guess is she does not do the Joe Rogan podcast. If she thought Baier was tough on her non-answers, Rogan will be much worse. 

8/27/24                                      TODAY

Arizona                                                H   1                                          T      2

Georgia                                               T   .6                                          T      2

Michigan                                             ?                                                H     .5

Nevada                                               H  .6                                          H    .5

N. Carolina                                           ?                                              T  .9

Pennsylvania                                     H 1.6                                         H  .1                             

Wisconsin                                         H 3.8                                          EVEN

On 10/19/2024 at 9:44 AM, thetragichippy said:

I added a couple States,  looking at the trend the Harris campaign should be concerned. Trump is surging forward (at the right time I might add) while Harris has lost ground on EVERY state listed.

It does not seem the sit downs with Oprah, Stern, Baier or the couple podcast seem to move the needle for her. My guess is she does not do the Joe Rogan podcast. If she thought Baier was tough on her non-answers, Rogan will be much worse. 

8/27/24                                      TODAY

Arizona                                                H   1                                          T      2

Georgia                                               T   .6                                          T      2

Michigan                                             ?                                                H     .5

Nevada                                               H  .6                                          H    .5

N. Carolina                                           ?                                              T  .9

Pennsylvania                                     H 1.6                                         H  .1                             

Wisconsin                                         H 3.8                                          EVEN

Trump just took Penn for the first time, no by .1 - Trends!!

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Apparently the Arnold Palmer comment didn't hurt him like some have claimed.

In 2016 he picked a fight with the Pope and didn't lose the Catholic vote....lol

The media picking on basically everything he says, trying to use it against him has actually helped him.  There is so much of an effort to make him look bad, that no one takes it seriously anymore......except the Trump haters....he could cure cancer and end every war, and they would find something to gripe about.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Former President Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, has opened up a sizable advantage in the election betting odds in recent weeks, giving Americans a new way of trying to piece together what might happen come Election Day.

"More than two billion dollars have been bet on the election already," Maxim Lott, who runs ElectionBettingOdds.com, told Fox News Digital.

The comments come as Lott’s website, which uses data from five different betting sites to display a betting average, shows Trump has a 58.5% chance of winning the presidential election as of Monday.