Kamala

baddog

is doing an interview on communist news network and has to have her running mate there for the “bobble-head” support. If she can’t handle a softball interview on cnn without Walz, what the heck is she going to do with Putin and XI? 

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

is doing an interview on communist news network and has to have her running mate there for the “bobble-head” support. If she can’t handle a softball interview on cnn without Walz, what the heck is she going to do with Putin and XI? 

But y'all support a guy who can't beat her!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, baddog said:

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Trump did an interview with Vance after he selected him as his VP

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Anyone else watching this lying scumbag? Anybody who believes one thing she says is being led to slaughter. What a liar. 

I saw some clips.  She said she never flip flopped on anything.  LOL!  Then she admitted the so-call "Inflation Reduction Act" was nothing more than a way to get the Green New Deal through the back door.  Then later, she went into one of her patented "word salads."  Not sure how many times she had to look to Walzo-Bazzarro to bail her out.  You know, that's why he was there.

Oh, brother, she actually said this:  "we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time."  Is there any other way?!  LOL!! 

Kommiemala Harris had one job – don’t blow your first sit-down interview with the press. No word salad. No ‘unburdened by what has been’ mantra. Don’t cackle to cover up for a lack of brain cells.

She couldn’t even do that…

Sitting down with running mate Tim Walz for a pre-taped CNN interview set to air at 9 PM Thursday, a preview clip reveals she’s still an absolute moron.

I wonder how much bad stuff did CNN actually edit out?  Would like to see the full version!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028

Where’s all the Kamala worshippers? Did she impress with her education and resume? Of course not. She’s a word salad dingbat. Here’s the most pertinent question about that “interview”.

Why was it recorded? The whole purpose of an interview is to put one on the spot for an answer. 

The debate will be the nail in the coffin. No editing. Don’t allow her to change the rules. Why would anyone need/want to do that?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Where’s all the Kamala worshippers? Did she impress with her education and resume? Of course not. She’s a word salad dingbat. Here’s the most pertinent question about that “interview”.

Why was it recorded? The whole purpose of an interview is to put one on the spot for an answer. 

The debate will be the nail in the coffin. No editing. Don’t allow her to change the rules. Why would anyone need/want to do that?

No doubt about it, and they have Tulsi Gabbard onboard, who absolutely destroyed Harris in the debate and ended her bid for President.

I still have no confidence that half the country will choose what's best for the country, no matter how bad she duffs it. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Having a law degree is impressive. Do you have one? She wants the mics to be unmuted, because she knows he is going to go on a tangent.

This thread is about Kamala’s interview. Do not bring up Trump for your argument. Instead of your comment, why not try and tell me any truths she uttered?

Please stop flaunting hers, and your, educations. I’ve already said I am not impressed and it’s a clear sign of a failed education AND PAYBACK system.

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

All that matters is "can she win?"  Yes, she can, because of the  R's infatuation with Trump.

Look in the mirror, MAGAts.... y'all did this to America by nominating an unelectable turd. 

We are going to have a lot of material to mess with you on if trump wins.

The interview last night didn't move the needle for Kamala......Even CNN said it was "safe" 

Meanwhile Vance is going on CNN and taking reporters questions daily, Trump doing the same with reporters......

Find you a nice chair, cause the polls I'm seeing is Trump starting to gain.

A 30 minute interview and we get 18 tells me the other 12 were WORSE. Almost unbelievable that it could get worse.

When anyone says that the most “significant” and the most “important” to describe something, tells me all I need to know. Her education precedes her.

An edited interview is what the American people get from this buffoon. What a joke.