Kamala

baddog

15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Just heard on a national broadcast that hamas supports Coup-Mala for President.  WOW, a terrorist bunch wants her over Trump.  That aught to tell you everything you need to know!!

……but….but, in her “interview”, she said she would do everything in her power to defend Israel. Can’t have it both ways. I wonder who she will lie to.

This is the hidden content, please

Vote for Harris if you want more of this.

There’s a fix, from the article:

Rogers, the chair of the House Armed Services Committee, called the situation in his district "yet another example of the Biden-Harris administration’s moronic immigration policy failures."

"Those two never cease to amaze me with their total incompetence and outright antagonism toward hardworking Americans. The way to fix this is to re-elect President Trump," Rogers said.

On 9/5/2024 at 2:35 PM, Reagan said:

Just heard on a national broadcast that hamas supports Coup-Mala for President.  WOW, a terrorist bunch wants her over Trump.  That aught to tell you everything you need to know!!

Givin my contacts ….many from the Middle East want Kamala because a good portion of those in power in the M.E. Have no respect for women.  That is clearly evident givin the history. They will use her and then abuse the USA.  They have a plan and have been playing long ball….and we have helped them by electing certain individuals to different political positions…..(they have used women as a disguise)

I have to apologize, I gave kamala way too much credit earlier when I said she was flip flopping on issues. According to Sen. Sanders she was being 'pragmatic' and lying. This is from an interview with Bernie Sanders on Meet The Press.......

Host Kristen Welker: "She has previously supported Medicare for All, now she does not. She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?"

Sanders: "No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she is trying to be pragmatic and 

."

At least he is straight up about it

44 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

I have to apologize, I gave kamala way too much credit earlier when I said she was flip flopping on issues. According to Sen. Sanders she was being 'pragmatic' and lying. This is from an interview with Bernie Sanders on Meet The Press.......

Host Kristen Welker: "She has previously supported Medicare for All, now she does not. She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?"

Sanders: "No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she is trying to be pragmatic and 

."

At least he is straight up about it

What’s sad is that works on lots of folks, just like the debates, minds can be changed on the latest sound bite.

Do your research folks, they all have a record.