Kamala

baddog

She knows the softball questions that were coming and she still can't give a coherent non-cackling answer.

She was against fracking, now she is for it. She was against a border wall, now she is for it. 

I wish for once her and biden would be treated like Trump in a press conference. I know it will never happen but we can hope she has to answer a few non-scripted questions at some point. I know we would get the deer in the headlights look biden was famous for. By the way, is he on vacation until he has to vacate the white house? No, I bet he is trying to get in all the meet and greets the biden syndicate was paid so well for.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

A 30 minute interview and we get 18 tells me the other 12 were WORSE. Almost unbelievable that it could get worse.

When anyone says that the most “significant” and the most “important” to describe something, tells me all I need to know. Her education precedes her.

An edited interview is what the American people get from this buffoon. What a joke.

Y'all begged for this. 

2 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

She knows the softball questions that were coming and she still can't give a coherent non-cackling answer.

She was against fracking, now she is for it. She was against a border wall, now she is for it. 

I wish for once her and biden would be treated like Trump in a press conference. I know it will never happen but we can hope she has to answer a few non-scripted questions at some point. I know we would get the deer in the headlights look biden was famous for. By the way, is he on vacation until he has to vacate the white house? No, I bet he is trying to get in all the meet and greets the biden syndicate was paid so well for.

Poor Donnie.

2 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

Everyone picks on the poor little fellow.

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don’t blame the media. Y’all decided that you’d rather lose with Trump than win. 

The complaint was about the questions. Who asked them? 

The media. 

BTW, Y'all selected Biden and won't win 

2 hours ago, Trump Win said:

The complaint was about the questions. Who asked them? 

The media. 

BTW, Y'all selected Biden and won't win 

Republicans shouldn’t have lost to a weak ticket like Biden/Harris, but they had a turd for a candidate in Trump. So four years later Republicans are still infatuated with that turd and they re-nominated him, somehow believing that he’d win a rematch. 

The only reason the Rs will have lost the last (18-20-22-24) election cycles is that they love for Donald Trump more than they love winning. 

21 hours ago, Big girl said:

Having a law degree is impressive. Do you have one? She wants the mics to be unmuted, because she knows he is going to go on a tangent.

So you’re ok with taking away Trump’s right to free speech? Of course you are because you are a communist.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

So you’re ok with taking away Trump’s right to free speech? Of course you are because you are a communist.

The Cold War is over, buddy. There aren’t any communists left. 

Baddog is still acting like the USSR has missiles “NINETY MILES OFF OF OUR COAST IN CUBA!!!”

Baddog is still ready to go fight them dirty reds himself, lol. 

22 hours ago, Big girl said:

Do you believe anything Trump says?

Of course I do. I believe him when he says he didn’t work at McDonald’s.

Try to answer the thread topic without mentioning Trump. Start your own anti-Trump thread.

Anybody care to post anything factual about this fake interview? Kamala lied her butt off. Anyone with half a brain cell can see through her lies and watch her facial expressions and body language. Post some truths….you can’t.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Cold War is over, buddy. There aren’t any communists left

Baddog is still acting like the USSR has missiles “NINETY MILES OFF OF OUR COAST IN CUBA!!!”

Baddog is still ready to go fight them dirty reds himself, lol. 

CommieMala's Dad's a communist.  Anything else?!