I Love Capitalism - Another $1 Trillion Market Cap Company

Have we ever had as many trillion dollar companies as we do now? Nope, don’t think so.

As a smart person, capitalist, and true American patriot, this makes me happy. 

For the perpetual haters - what do you think? @LumRaiderFan @Reagan @baddog 

There’s a new member of the $1 trillion company club in the U.S. — and for the first time, it isn’t a technology company.

On Tuesday morning, shares of Berkshire Hathaway briefly rose high enough to give the conglomerate holding company a market value of $1 trillion. Topping the list of the most valuable companies are Apple, Nvidia and Microsoft, which all are worth more than $3 trillion. Other companies trading above $1 trillion include Alphabet, Amazon and Meta.

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Have we ever had as many trillion dollar companies as we do now? Nope, don’t think so.

As a smart person, capitalist, and true American patriot, this makes me happy. 

For the perpetual haters - what do you think? @LumRaiderFan @Reagan @baddog 

There’s a new member of the $1 trillion company club in the U.S. — and for the first time, it isn’t a technology company.

On Tuesday morning, shares of Berkshire Hathaway briefly rose high enough to give the conglomerate holding company a market value of $1 trillion. Topping the list of the most valuable companies are Apple, Nvidia and Microsoft, which all are worth more than $3 trillion. Other companies trading above $1 trillion include Alphabet, Amazon and Meta.

I don't think anyone doesn't love to see capitalism work.  But, where the disconnect comes is that I can point to what Trump actually did to spur economic growth.  No one here has yet to show what Commie Harris' policies were that spurred capitalism.  There are none.  She just came out for "price controls."  Not capitalistic.   She was asked what caused inflation.  She gave one of her patented "word salads."   To run your business -- who would you choose:  Trump or CommieMala?  

Listen, we are all ears/eyes:  Give us policies from JoeBama/CommieMala that you think caused the title you provided.    

35 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I don't think anyone doesn't love to see capitalism work.  But, where the disconnect comes is that I can point to what Trump actually did to spur economic growth.  No one here has yet to show what Commie Harris' policies were that spurred capitalism.  There are none.  She just came out for "price controls."  Not capitalistic.   She was asked what caused inflation.  She gave one of her patented "word salads."   To run your business -- who would you choose:  Trump or CommieMala?  

Listen, we are all ears/eyes:  Give us policies from JoeBama/CommieMala that you think caused the title you provided.    

You mean the part where Trump spent $8 trillion dollars while the federal reserve cut interest rates to zero?

And then you guys pretend that didn’t lead to the huge run up in inflation?