Vance said that Harris can go to hell

Big girl

No where am I defending, and Hunters laptop, I am not worried about rhetoric. I just find it amusing that saying Harris can go to hell is so worrisome. Nobody has been so publicly berated as Trump. He is a big boy, rhetoric doesn't bother him. Hell, the left has tried to bankrupt him with frivolous lawsuits, trying to send him to prison with insane allegations, and even tried killing him. So, some name calling is kinda par for the course.

11 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

No where am I defending, and Hunters laptop, I am not worried about rhetoric. I just find it amusing that saying Harris can go to hell is so worrisome. Nobody has been so publicly berated as Trump. He is a big boy, rhetoric doesn't bother him. Hell, the left has tried to bankrupt him with frivolous lawsuits, trying to send him to prison with insane allegations, and even tried killing him. So, some name calling is kinda par for the course.

I does bother him. That's why he throws Twitter (now x) tantrums

16 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

You missed the point. Harris had made no comment about the matter when vice-liar Vance swore as if she had. Par for the course, though for Trump, it’s more like eight under for the course. He has a strong foot wedge.