Aldine Eisenhower (27) @ Beaumont West Brook (17) - FINAL

Eisenhower has a really good soph. RB. He had over 120 yards rushing last night. Their O-line dominated WB up front. Bruins never had an answer for Ike's counter plays. QB was very mobile and helped extend plays when needed. Eisenhower not a bad team.

West Brook offense is a struggle. The soph. QB will need time to grow. Threw 2 picks last night. Bruin run game was ineffective. Ike's front 4 was able to control line of scrimmage. WB has to get better up front to have any success this season. Bruins finished with less than 120 yards of total offense.

BTW, Ike's QB from Warren started the game. Played first series then was replaced by #2 who was much more dynamic. He was the QB that I was told to be the starter. 

11 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Another year of not winning a game for the Bruins. Smdh... 6-25 and somehow remains on the job. 

BISD's homeboy hires. Langston wanted this job for years and kept getting passed over....now we see why.

I'm venting this morning 
I attended the Westbrook vs Aldine varsity football game last night and I really can't believe all the negativity from the hometown (so called) fans...it's a crying shame how people react to kids...all I heard was,  11 losses in a row...they can't tackle...couldn't even beat United...this is a new season with kids that want to change the culture @ Westbrook...they need support not negative comments...if you don't want to support these kids stay at home...Just my take on the situation...