Corporate greed effects the price of eggs and milk

Big girl

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I can accept corporate greed on a certain level. Greed in some form drives us all. When it comes to commodities, though, stuff everyone has to buy, it is unacceptable. A reasonable profit is okay, but gouging because they can is a form of abuse. I’d prefer to see dismantling the monopoly that Con Agra and Monsanto and the chicken kings hold over commodity prices and encourage competition over price control.

On 8/30/2024 at 1:00 PM, Big girl said:

No ‘Joy’ on Labor Day: Inflation Sends Cost of Cookouts Soaring!  OK, you said greed was the reason for price increases for milk and eggs.  So, every price increase is because of greed?  

STUNNING: Map Shows All Food Processing Plants That Have Burned Down, Blown Up or Been Destroyed Under Biden.

Here is a list of 100 food processing plants that have burned down under JoeBama.  You think, along with inflationary pressures, that this is also the reason for massive price increases?  Open this and look at the 100 that has burned. 

@UT alum

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

No ‘Joy’ on Labor Day: Inflation Sends Cost of Cookouts Soaring!  OK, you said greed was the reason for price increases for milk and eggs.  So, every price increase is because of greed?  

STUNNING: Map Shows All Food Processing Plants That Have Burned Down, Blown Up or Been Destroyed Under Biden.

Here is a list of 100 food processing plants that have burned down under JoeBama.  You think, along with inflationary pressures, that this is also the reason for massive price increases?  Open this and look at the 100 that has burned. 

@UT alum

That is not what I said, and I see no value is trying to explain it further. 
As for the WLT Report, “it looks intentional to me”? That is not reporting. Unless you’re Tucker Carlson, and he’s not a reporter. More fascist propaganda. No proof, only suspicious conjecture. Disgraceful.