Crosby (14) @ Dayton (19) - FINAL

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

The reality is given the size on the line and the Running back options we have the second we take the top off the defense the whole offense comes together. The question is which QB is capable of actually doing that and what receivers need to be in to do that. 

Having #2 for your RB is going to make any QB you choose better he has the ability to wear out the  opposing defense and keep them from keying on your QB and receivers. Crosby has the  potential to have a very dynamic offense -

How far back do you have to go to find a time when both Dayton and Crosby were bad teams? Would have to be pretty far back I would think. Usually one of the other has been  fighting for district championships for the last 20 years.

I can't imagine either of these teams making the playoffs this year. I suppose last year was really the first year of it 

On 9/7/2024 at 12:01 PM, gary-us-bonds said:

How far back do you have to go to find a time when both Dayton and Crosby were bad teams? Would have to be pretty far back I would think. Usually one of the other has been  fighting for district championships for the last 20 years.

I can't imagine either of these teams making the playoffs this year. I suppose last year was really the first year of it 

Before Stewart was at Crosby. The year prior to Stewart Crosby was pretty bad when he left Crosby was decent and Dayton started getting better. I think that's the last time these two have been this down. That being said trajectories favor the Broncos. 

On 9/5/2024 at 11:08 AM, jayhawk said:

Having #2 for your RB is going to make any QB you choose better he has the ability to wear out the  opposing defense and keep them from keying on your QB and receivers. Crosby has the  potential to have a very dynamic offense -

You know if we put him in any kind of space I'd agree with you. When we do little flip tosses and or get him any sort of edge he's electric running the 3 hole every play he's only getting 2-4 yards. 

46 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

You know if we put him in any kind of space I'd agree with you. When we do little flip tosses and or get him any sort of edge he's electric running the 3 hole every play he's only getting 2-4 yards. 

Agree he's to talented to be one dimensional have to utilized  those skills make the other team pay-  heck I would even wildcat him!