Port Arthur Memorial (30) @ Spring Dekaney (17) - FINAL

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

You can't kneel with 2 min left.  you need at least 1 1st down if not two.  How many TO does DeKaney have?

At that point 1 belie

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Watch football ppl. Please. 

If a replay is available, u well see if they don’t fix the qb situation, they could easily have a  5-5 record . I wanna see the box score, but he completed 3 passes and the rest was thrown badly… he also had two fumbles. This keeps up, the defense is gonna start to wear down

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

At that point 1 belie

If a replay is available, u well see if they don’t fix the qb situation, they could easily have a  5-5 record . I wanna see the box score, but he completed 3 passes and the rest was thrown badly… he also had two fumbles. This keeps up, the defense is gonna start to wear down

If. 

Like I told your ass before go to the fieldhouse. Voice it. 😎

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

At that point 1 belie

You got my number. You can reach out. You don't want to. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You got my number. You can reach out. You don't want to. 

Got the girlfriend and baby all in bed with a kung fu grip on me..but I’m just trying to point out that the team is good, but they have a lot to work on. Secondary was looking pretty bad. Hell my lil cuz amante couldn’t get going. The scary part is Dekany ain’t that far off from being a low tier fort bend school the way they played. They gonna enjoy next week cause that’s easy. After that it’s a real fight every week

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Got the girlfriend and baby all in bed with a kung fu grip on me..but I’m just trying to point out that the team is good, but they have a lot to work on. Secondary was looking pretty bad. Hell my lil cuz amante couldn’t get going. The scary part is Dekany ain’t that far off from being a low tier fort bend school the way they played. They gonna enjoy next week cause that’s easy. After that it’s a real fight every week

Aight bruh. It's all good 👍🏾 

PAM played a Dekaney team that’s talented. Dekaney is also 6a and have many D1 players. 16 has many offers and is committed to usc . Pam QB looked young. He also made a nice deep ball to Robert’s. And made 2 big plays with his legs one going for 90+ the o-line got 0 push and couldn’t hold up well in pass protection. Dekaney also had some big boys on both lines. The defense won the game. (Dekaney didn’t give it away) if you hit somebody and they fumble it’s called good defense.

PAM played a decent 6a club and by mid 2nd quarter had the game won. 

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

PAM played a Dekaney team that’s talented. Dekaney is also 6a and have many D1 players. 16 has many offers and is committed to usc . Pam QB looked young. He also made a nice deep ball to Robert’s. And made 2 big plays with his legs one going for 90+ the o-line got 0 push and couldn’t hold up well in pass protection. Dekaney also had some big boys on both lines. The defense won the game. (Dekaney didn’t give it away) if you hit somebody and they fumble it’s called good defense.

PAM played a decent 6a club and by mid 2nd quarter had the game won. 

They just wasnt protecting the ball and the missed snaps when they were inside the 10, twice . Game was a hell of a lot closer than the score indicated 

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

They just wasnt protecting the ball and the missed snaps when they were inside the 10, twice . Game was a hell of a lot closer than the score indicated 

It wasn’t they had one muff kick. Titans defense cause the rest of the fumbles. Dekaney scored there first or second drive and ain’t score another td till later 4th. My point is memorial beat a bigger team that loaded the box. And PAM still won. Titans are 1-0.

The QB I’m not too concerned about felt like he could have been helped more with the oline and more wr screens.