• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• Excerpts like this, is why I really don’t believe Israel/Mossad had no idea about the Hamas terrorist attack. They are one of, if not the best, intelligence agencies in the world. A bunch of dudes in motorcycles and Toyotas outsmarted them? I said the same when it happened and everyone but I think @thetragichippy (maybe I misremember) called me crazy.    Bibi is massively unpopular over there and needed a reason to drum up support, stay in power longer, and take over Gaza. The terrorist attack was the trifecta for him. Think about it, google your preferred sources on the attack/protests, etc, before you guys come cancel me over this one     
    • Keys to this game.  Let’s establish the passing game first.  I think we’ll be able to throw the ball around baring our receivers catch the ball.   Run on short yardage.     Not too worried about the run defense.  But I’m sure Jasper has seen film on us and realize that we are weak in the secondary.  Perhaps bring pressure to their quarterback.     This game is very winnable playing against a smaller team that probably don’t have as many athletes as us.     28-20 BU
    • Navasota's not that bad and they always play Madisonville close. Even a couple years back when Navasota missed the playoffs and Madisonville ended up losing to Silsbee in the 3rd round 
    • Yeah Madisonville also barely beat Navasota… So I can’t get a read on Madisonville yet lol
  • Topics