Cleveland (10) @ Splendora (70) - FINAL

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And AAW, I’m definitely not buying when you say MOST of those kid’s parents don’t work. 

A lot do work, for cash, and never pay a cent in taxes on their earnings. Then they wire a lot of that to central and south America. Meanwhile, they depend on welfare, WIC and free medical care. 

Thats how their underground economy works.  

9 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

A lot do work, for cash, and never pay a cent in taxes on their earnings. Then they wire a lot of that to central and south America. Meanwhile, they depend on welfare, WIC and free medical care. 

Thats how their underground economy works.  

THIS!!

Just now, TxHoops said:

Yall think Friday night was bad, I can’t imagine what those poor teachers are going through.  And lest I be misunderstood, I am NOT talking about the quality of students.  But the sheer numbers of students imposed, combined with the size of the facilities they had in place, has to be a nightmare. 

Trust me, it's terrible.

I have three different sources who LIVE over there and send kids to their schools. It's a complete nightmare.

A 6A enrollment with 4A facilities. Bad bad combination.

Nobody could have been prepared for this. NOBODY!!!!

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yall think Friday night was bad, I can’t imagine what those poor teachers are going through.  And lest I be misunderstood, I am NOT talking about the quality of students.  But the sheer numbers of students imposed, combined with the size of the facilities they had in place, has to be a nightmare. 

Find the videos of the students in the hallways. Mindblowing.

On 9/1/2024 at 9:13 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Trust me, it's terrible.

I have three different sources who LIVE over there and send kids to their schools. It's a complete nightmare.

A 6A enrollment with 4A facilities. Bad bad combination.

Nobody could have been prepared for this. NOBODY!!!!

Planned invasion that has stressed these school districts, health care facilities and tax based systems to the brink of failure.  I welcome any challengers of these points regarding the current state of affairs. Bring it 

1 hour ago, Sledge said:

Planned invasion that has stressed these school districts, health care facilities and tax based systems to the brink of failure.  I welcome any challengers of these points regarding the current state of affairs. Bring it 

Cardinal Backer, UT, and Big Girl thinks this mess is just awesome. 

Incidentally, I was in Cleveland yesterday at a Liberty Co. office doing some paperwork. That building had an officer present. After our paperwork was finished, we walked out and my wife needed to visit the Ladies room. As I stood there waiting for her the officer walked up to me and wanted to casually chat. I mentioned I did not live in Liberty Co. but occasionally come in for buisness. I remarked Clevland ISD had built new buildings. His eyes rolled and told me they had to because of the incredible flood of "international" students coming in. Then he said some things about the Colony Ridge colonia I won't post here but I will say drug cartels were mentioned. In short, CISD is being systematically destroyed. I feel terrible for them. God bless and protect the CISD taxpayers and employees is all I'll say.