23-6A...... WOW!!!

Summer Creek, Atascocita and North Shore defeated their Week 1 opponents by a combined score of 115-7 … their opponents were Shadow Creek, Lamar and South Oak Cliff. District 23-6A is gonna be unbelievable in 2024

West Brook and United are deliriously happy they are no longer in this district.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Summer Creek, Atascocita and North Shore defeated their Week 1 opponents by a combined score of 115-7 … their opponents were Shadow Creek, Lamar and South Oak Cliff. District 23-6A is gonna be unbelievable in 2024

West Brook and United are deliriously happy they are no longer in this district.

I'm more surprised how North Shore defeated SOC like that did.  I'm even more curious how the next 2 games will play out for them.

As a North Shore fan I'm deliriously happy not to be playing Weak Broke or United. And that's a shame because I actually like The Butch.

The next two weeks for North Shore should be more of what we saw against SOC. The Westfield game could be a banger because of the long standing rivalry between the teams.