Nederland @ WOS

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 12:00 AM

Might as well start it off, who you got?  Also FYI for anyone that hasn’t been through BC lately,  the swing bridge on Roundbunch going to 1006 is closed and they have 87  between BC and Orange torn up as well so plan ahead if your coming from that direction.

19 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

Might as well start it off, who you got?  Also FYI for anyone that hasn’t been through BC lately,  the swing bridge on Roundbunch going to 1006 is closed and they have 87  between BC and Orange torn up as well so plan ahead if your coming from that direction.

Nothing is torn up on 87,traffic just sucks around the new plant 

27 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

They have the Cow Bayou bridge down to one lane going back into BC.

Oh yeah you’re right,was thinking about coming this way..that shouldn’t be a problem heading back though,after the work traffic it clears out pretty good!

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

How did the fans travel to Newton? Did we have a big crowd at that game?

From what I saw on the FB stream it looked packed. And considering the weather it was a great showing of support. Now this week we everyone to show up and be loud. Nederland is gonna bring the whole town for this one. They think they've found their Joseph. Even @Reagan is sporting the gold again and waiting for the hardware to be lifted in December... just jokes my friend. Hopefully one of us has an elite in the making. As long as I can remember we've had a great rivalry with Big Ned thanks to Uncle Larry and DRHooks. We lost all our OC rivals and PNG has moved up a notch too. I'd like to keep this one going a bit longer. 40-34 was an instant classic last season. Hoping for more excitement again this Friday. Let's go meet em. 

🧢  WOS 112%

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From what I saw on the FB stream it looked packed. And considering the weather it was a great showing of support. Now this week we everyone to show up and be loud. Nederland is gonna bring the whole town for this one. They think they've found their Joseph. Even @Reagan is sporting the gold again and waiting for the hardware to be lifted in December... just jokes my friend. Hopefully one of us has an elite in the making. As long as I can remember we've had a great rivalry with Big Ned thanks to Uncle Larry and DRHooks. We lost all our OC rivals and PNG has moved up a notch too. I'd like to keep this one going a bit longer. 40-34 was an instant classic last season. Hoping for more excitement again this Friday. Let's go meet em. 

🧢  WOS 112%

Newton has 10 rows of bleachers it doesnt take to much to fill those stands up😂

9 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

No prediction, just looking to build on last weeks game.

Same here.

As a reminder, tickets are only sold online. Be sure to select the correct side. The links to the tickets aren't working yet. I'll look again Tuesday.

I'll also be able to help anyone without a smartphone or credit card who would like to attend. Send me PM and we'll get it set up mid week when tickets are available.

This is the hidden content, please

41 minutes ago, outanup said:

I haven't seen enough yet to make a call on my Dogs yet....Still hoping for improvement from lots of returning starters. Unfortunately, we are still lacking in size as a whole. I'm all in and still optimistic....

We lack size on the defensive sidd we're bigger on the offensive line which was desperately needed the last few years