Nederland @ WOS

Who wins?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 12:00 AM

Never been a problem. It's like they think we're gonna have another sellout. Personally I sit where I want until someone says you're in their seat. Then I move up or over. BTW you can find me on the center section aisle, closer to the entrance, as high up as I can get. And that not what my ticket says.

🧢 WOS 112%

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Never been a problem. It's like they think we're gonna have another sellout. Personally I sit where I want until someone says you're in their seat. Then I move up or over. BTW you can find me on the center section aisle, closer to the entrance, as high up as I can get. And that not what my ticket says.

🧢 WOS 112%

That’s near where I always sat. Somewhere around rows 25-26 closer to the entrance next to the general admission section.  Never been asked to move there. 

I say Nederland in a close one. I would imagine WOS will be a better tackling team than what Lumberton was last week. I am thinking that the pass game by Nederland will have to show up to clinch the win and Nederland is going to have to secure tackles more consistently in the open field than they did last week.