PNG @ United

Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Neches-Groves
    • Bmt United

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 12:00 AM

Indians - 35

’Wolves - 20

The big question is what does PNG return from last year?  Namely the offensive side of the ball.  That will determine the margin of victory for them.  Now I’ll say this.  BU seems to be a lot better this year, but will they be up for a game this early in the season against the Champs?  

1 minute ago, ace2335 said:

I believe the $5 injuns are going to be a little too much for the upcoming Wolves @ the Butch. Would be nice to get the dub for the og indigenous wolves

I had a poor weekend on Pick-ems, so I will go with PN.  But, Desotel(sp) is nice.......

PNG takes this, but there’s a lot to improve after last night. Everyone else has said most of it, but I’d add we need to get better at outside containment. Just about every long run Klein Oak had was around the outside. We were a little sloppy on containment against LCM too. Kickoff coverage needs a lot of work too. 

On 8/31/2024 at 3:57 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Indians - 35

’Wolves - 20

The big question is what does PNG return from last year?  Namely the offensive side of the ball.  That will determine the margin of victory for them.  Now I’ll say this.  BU seems to be a lot better this year, but will they be up for a game this early in the season against the Champs?  

If memory serves, PN-G returned 15 of last year’s 22 starters.

As @Rez pointed out, we have some things to fix coming out of the Klein Oak game. Provided we fix those things, PN-G 17. If we don’t, PN-G by 7.

I suspect United is a better team than in years past, and is also better than Klein Oak.

9 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

If memory serves, PN-G returned 15 of last year’s 22 starters.

As @Rez pointed out, we have some things to fix coming out of the Klein Oak game. Provided we fix those things, PN-G 17. If we don’t, PN-G by 7.

I suspect United is a better team than in years past, and is also better than Klein Oak.

PN-G returned 7 off. and 5 def. starters from last season.