Silsbee Tigers @ LCM

Silsbee will be at LCM next week. I hate to go against my old alum and I will be sitting on the visitor side. If Silsbee don't turn the ball over i believe Silsbee will win  the game by atleast 14 points. LCM offense will most likely be better than Vidor's so it should be a competitive game.  

8 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

They couldn't move a young HF defense as much as they should have IMO...

My personal opinion Silsbee appears better at stopping the run. Thats just from what I've seen from bridge city and vidor. I think the secondary is young and has not been tested.  

49 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

My personal opinion Silsbee appears better at stopping the run. Thats just from what I've seen from bridge city and vidor. I think the secondary is young and has not been tested.  

How good is Silsbee's pass rush?  The best pass defense is a good pass rush!

57 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

From what I saw Friday night (mind you the conditions weren't good), LC-M strength is their run game. They didn't pass it very well and that was with both QB's.

LC-M didn't look that fast but that could have been because of the conditions of the field. They will be on their home turf this Friday and that should help.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

From what I saw Friday night (mind you the conditions weren't good), LC-M strength is their run game. They didn't pass it very well and that was with both QB's.

LC-M didn't look that fast but that could have been because of the conditions of the field. They will be on their home turf this Friday and that should help.

I haven't seen LCM at all. I feel like the first half will be close but Silsbee should pull away. If Silsbee starts turning the ball over that will change the game imo. Vidor really did not have much of an offense. 

32 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I believe silsbee ran a 4 man front to stop the slot t... impressive. I believe lcm goes to the 6 man front vs vidor iirc

Yeah from what i saw was a 4 man front. 2 deep safeties and everyone else within 4 yards of the line of scrimmage lol

what impressed me was how disciplined silsbee stayed. I rarely saw them over extend, or get out of position