BH Vs. Manvel

BHFAN

BH vs Manvel  

22 members have voted

1. 1. You ya Got?

• BH
    • Manvel

When I saw Manvel on the schedule this year, I thought this would probably be a loss for BH. However, with both teams going opposite directions in week one with Manvel giving up 50 and BH scoring 50 this game just got better. The Manvel I remember is the two years back-to-back that they beat us at Reliant ending our playoffs and running off to state!  Manvel got beat to death by Galveston Ball while trying out 2 QB's and having fits with special teams and fumbles deep in their own territory. BH had a big win over New Caney, but at the cost of losing their #1 RB and a top receiver maybe for the season.  I think Manvel will be better this week and get down to the QB they are wanting to roll with and will not turnover the ball like they did against Ball, so I don't see a repeat in means of score this week. BH's QB 1 shined last week and I only can see him getting better behind this big O-Line that BH has this year. BH will have RB by committee until they find the front runner, but all three did well last week. This one being at home I think the Eagles still come out on top, but this should be a better showing by Manvel. BH by 14