Predictions --- Iowa Colony @ Crosby

Well after that game with Dayton might need a shutout to win things this year. 

Looks Like Iowa Colony has a mobile do everything QB. Containing him will be essential. Stafford did not contain him, and also tried to air it out and got blasted. Iowa Colony is running a 3-4 defense and they don't seem to have the size for it but no issues with Stafford. 

That Iowa Colony defense is really good also.  Don’t see them having issues with Crosby either.  I expect a similar score to the Stafford game.  It’s a tough non district road for the Coogs, but it will get them ready.  

Seeing as how this s the easiest non-district schedule Crosby has had in a while it’s going to be disappointing to go 0-3 against it due to our inability to score in Willis’ system. It’s something that permeates all levels of the program. There will be games that the kids make more plays than the others but until we change our fundamental approach in relation to our personnel Crosby is going to struggle to be any more than a .500 program. I didn’t think it would get this bad but these are the results of the concerns I voiced on this board when we made this hire. 

Iowa Colony is a poor man’s Fort Bend Marshall right now. A couple alignments from now they’ll start to look a lot more like the Manvel teams during the Jalen Preston era.

IC has a ver good sophomore RB but offensively they struggle to throw the football at a decent percentage and their offensive line is average at best. However, they do have sophomore QB who already has several power 4 offers to play WR at the next level. He’s going to be a problem running the football for Crosby all night. With the weather being what it is, the talent of IC’s two main ball carriers and Crosby defensive alignment which allows for lots of running space, I wouldn’t be surprised to see IC put up 300 yards on the ground tonight. Lots of RPO’s with quick shows out to the flat to get their guys in space is probably what we have to look forward to tonight. Crosby also helps the opponent’s defense with our offensive play-calling which keeps us in the field most of the night as demonstrated in the Dayton game. 

I hope win so the kids can get some confidence but Iowa Colony has a lot more talent than Dayton and after a week of watching film I can’t point to any reason we would? Rough times on 2100

30 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

17-0 Iowa Colony at the half. Calling this bad offensive football would be a compliment. I don’t even see Willis on the sideline tonight? 

It's been abysmal. We would be down by less points if we punted every 1st down.