It is me.... I am Republicans...

It’s everyone but hillybilly Joe who’s being taken for a ride and doesn’t even know it..

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added. 

Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.

"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I don't doubt there are some, maybe even many closeted Trump Haters in the GOP. But this is an unsubstantiated opinion/hit piece, imo.

You know, I thought the same thing.  I read through it and noticed there were no names attached as proof.  So, this was nothing more than a political hit piece.  

@CardinalBacker

12 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You want names?

This is the hidden content, please

LOL!  Paul Ryan, Chris Christie and Michael Steele!  BTW, I believe Steele is a commentator on MSLSD.  No good Republican would be caught dead doing this!   With the exception of Pence, that whole list is deeply imbedded in the swamp!  It's a badge of honor to have them against Trump.  This tells me we are on the right track!  This shows we have the swamp worried!!

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

LOL!  Paul Ryan, Chris Christie and Michael Steele!  BTW, I believe Steele is a commentator on MSLSD.  No good Republican would be caught dead doing this!   With the exception of Pence, that whole list is deeply imbedded in the swamp!  It's a badge of honor to have them against Trump.  This tells me we are on the right track!  This shows we have the swamp worried!!

YES! Blind loyalty! Just what your fearless leader requires. I’ll bet you’d have a shot at a cabinet position.