West Brook @ Lumberton

12 hours ago, ace2335 said:

I’m almost 1000% positive the Doggett family has some dirt somewhere down the line. It’s just not going to publicize. You know how some people do. The history I’m sure is there. 

Total speculation. ^^^ 

Difference is, as I mentioned, Doggett is putting money IN to Beaumont, not stealing it FROM Beaumont.  

18 hours ago, BadgerNation said:

Last I heard, he had a broken collar bone and a couple broke ribs. He took a massive hit. I think it is safe to say he will not be back this week.

Hope for a speedy recovery, I thought he looked good in the scrimmage for a young gun. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Westbrook football the last few years has fallen on hard times. 

2023  0-10 

2022  1-9 

2021  5-6 

2020  5-5 

They did go 13-3 and should have won state in 2018 and a solid season in 2019 at 9-3. 

Needless to say the Chuck Langston era has been a huge dismal failure. His time is up, for sure.

4 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Why such a drop off??

Because Eric Peavey went to LCM, and Chuck Langston has no clue what he is doing. Langston is by far the worst HC in WB history. Way worse than Al Rabb. Rabb lost because all of his talent went to Ozen. The talent is still at WB. Langston just can't coach them up. Pathetic.

10 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Because Eric Peavey went to LCM, and Chuck Langston has no clue what he is doing. Langston is by far the worst HC in WB history. Way worse than Al Rabb. Rabb lost because all of his talent went to Ozen. The talent is still at WB. Langston just can't coach them up. Pathetic.

Look at the talent level from when peevy was there to now.

On 9/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, SmashMouth said:

Sounds like somebody got turned down for a new car loan...  🤣

Nice colorless joke!!! That’s funny 😂😂😂. Why would I need a loan? I already have a 23 range, a 19 Challenger, and Acadia. Not to mention just paid off a charger. As a matter of fact I just left the dealership about the pop out with something else. Still never turned down for nothing. Good joke though nice try in this case. 

13 minutes ago, ace2335 said:

Nice colorless joke!!! That’s funny 😂😂😂. Why would I need a loan? I already have a 23 range, a 19 Challenger, and Acadia. Not to mention just paid off a charger. As a matter of fact I just left the dealership about the pop out with something else. Still never turned down for nothing. Good joke though nice try in this case. 

Well, if all that’s true, then what you’ve really proven is your poor taste in vehicles. Lol. Anyhow, just some harmless fun. At least I wasn’t dragging an entire family name through the mud with a baseless claim. G’day. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, if all that’s true, then what you’ve really proven is your poor taste in vehicles. Lol. Anyhow, just some harmless fun. At least I wasn’t dragging an entire family name through the mud with a baseless claim. G’day. 

Well contrary to popular belief. I actually managed to get my receipts well before this whole Doggy and Da Butch became a thing here. As far a for the vehicles of choice that’s just your opinion and as they say opinions are like arse holes everybody has one.  I guess it would depend entirely on you believe are better choice as far as that goes. What float your ego may not float mine. I supposed I maybe should’ve just found the biggest truck I could find in an attempt to blanket my “miniature” issues. As far as slandering the families name I’ll just assume your completely unaware of how southerners tend to give it up as far as removing names and picking a choosing who’s names are to be remembered. On here it’s always harmless humor and it’s cool too. But let’s not act like we don’t have eyes to see nor should we blatantly just ignore recent history 

40 minutes ago, ace2335 said:

Well contrary to popular belief. I actually managed to get my receipts well before this whole Doggy and Da Butch became a thing here. As far a for the vehicles of choice that’s just your opinion and as they say opinions are like arse holes everybody has one.  I guess it would depend entirely on you believe are better choice as far as that goes. What float your ego may not float mine. I supposed I maybe should’ve just found the biggest truck I could find in an attempt to blanket my “miniature” issues. As far as slandering the families name I’ll just assume your completely unaware of how southerners tend to give it up as far as removing names and picking a choosing who’s names are to be remembered. On here it’s always harmless humor and it’s cool too. But let’s not act like we don’t have eyes to see nor should we blatantly just ignore recent history 

Can I get a translator, please?

23 hours ago, Rez said:

The fact that CalPreps has WB as a 2-point dog to Lumberton, never mind a Lumberton team that lost 37-0 last week, feels like a sign of the apocalypse. That being said, I think WB will win by at least three touchdowns. 

I would think until there is more 2024 data to input into the computers, their predictions lack accuracy to greater degree. Just like hurricane modeling, more precision comes later. After half a season, they probably hone in pretty good.

On 9/4/2024 at 6:07 PM, ace2335 said:

We really don’t care they changed the name it will always be known as “The Butch” maybe generations later it will fade just like everything else the wish would go away. You can’t erase the history just program those that don’t know any difference. 

Future generations will probably call it The Dog 🐕