List of Republicans Not Voting for Trump

Bobcat1

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Because I saw him as President for four years, why would I need someone to explain to me what I saw myself?

I’m almost as disgusted with the Republicans as I am the Democrats so the true Republican thing doesn’t carry any weight.

Because you're nothing but a Trump man... if he ran as Democrat, Libertarian, or Green Party Candidate, he can still count on your vote.  

It's not just that he's got the personal appeal of a big bowl of hour-old cereal.... You've already proven that racism, economic ineptitude, criminal convictions, rape, and an attempted coup weren't deal breakers for you.

You lack moral fiber. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Because you're nothing but a Trump man... if he ran as Democrat, Libertarian, or Green Party Candidate, he can still count on your vote.  

You've already proven that racism, criminal convictions, rape, and an attempted coup weren't deal breakers for you.

You lack moral fiber. 

No, I can simply make the best choice between the last remaining candidates, most adults can.

I’ve read enough of your posts to not to be concerned about someone with your character to question my morals.

45 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

You saw what you were allowed you to see.  To not take the advice of someone who worked that closely to President Trump behind media doors truly baffles me. 

Voting for Harris… what we have SEEN in office now truly baffles me.  Just think of what we haven’t seen.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Voting for Harris… what we have SEEN in office now truly baffles me.  Just think of what we haven’t seen.

That’s what I would like to see for a change, folks make a case for why they are voting for Harris, who they didn’t even get to select, and leave Trump completely out of it.  List the Harris policies that are beneficial to the US, not just to the recipients of entitlements.

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s what I would like to see for a change, folks make a case for why they are voting for Harris, who they didn’t even get to select, and leave Trump completely out of it.  List the Harris policies that are beneficial to the US, not just to the recipients of entitlements.

1.  They restored the economic health of the nation after taking over the trainwreck that Trump left behind.

2.  Not a felon.

3.  Not a rapist.

4.  Never attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power after losing an election.

5.  On second thought, never lost an election to a terrible opponent.

6.  Put an end to the immigration crisis.

7.  Brought our abandoned troops home from an un-winnable war in Afghanistan.

8.  Decreased the deficit spending that Trump likes. 

9.  And most importantly.... She's not Trump.

I could give you fifteen more, but it won't make a difference... I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

1.  They restored the economic health of the nation after taking over the trainwreck that Trump left behind.

2.  Not a felon.

3.  Not a rapist.

4.  Never attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power after losing an election.

5.  On second thought, never lost an election to a terrible opponent.

6.  Put an end to the immigration crisis.

7.  Brought our abandoned troops home from an un-winnable war in Afghanistan.

8.  Decreased the deficit spending that Trump likes. 

9.  And most importantly.... She's not Trump.

I could give you fifteen more, but it won't make a difference... I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. 

So you can’t actually make a case for Harris alone without talking about Trump.

You must lead a truly pathetic life to allow someone, let alone a Washington politician, consume your life like Trump has.

It is remarkable and sad at the same time.

And don’t waste my time with nonsense like Trump worshipper, red hatted fool or any other dumb description of folks that are actually smarter than you, I don’t like the guy either.

He’s simply the best choice of the two remaining, if you’re not looking for anything FROM the government.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You must lead a truly pathetic life to allow someone, let alone a Washington politician, consume your life like Trump has.

And don’t waste my time with nonsense like Trump worshipper, red hatted fool or any other dumb description of folks that are actually smarter than you, I don’t like the guy either.

He’s simply the best choice of the two remaining, if you’re not looking for anything FROM the government.

I've seen you post this numerous times - Why do you assume this? You have a lot of comments on various threads - Which is the entire point of a message board - about Obama, Biden, and Harris, but I don't think you're obsessed with any of them. 

35 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I've seen you post this numerous times - Why do you assume this? You have a lot of comments on various threads - Which is the entire point of a message board - about Obama, Biden, and Harris, but I don't think you're obsessed with any of them. 

I’m not, because my opinion of them is based on policy, not personality.  I can’t stand Trump either, but he’s simply the best choice imo.

CB can’t deal with this, this sentiment translates into I’m a red hatted fool, Trump worshipper, you know the deal.

Because apparently he’s taken personal offense from a candidate and anyone that dare vote for him, but he’s definitely not alone.

Kinda weird 

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wait…. But you keep saying the contest is about two people. 

The real problem is that you refuse to acknowledge trump’s shortfalls. 

Call me crazy, but I prefer no race riots, no face masks, and no out-of-control deficit spending.  

Tax cuts are just welfare for trump voters if it causes our debt increases. 

How did Dems become the part of fiscal responsibility? Trump’s economic policies, that’s how. 

An election is a comparison between two candidates… and Harris beats Trump in very way possible.  Except the racist vote… trump has that on lockdown.  

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wait…. But you keep saying the contest is about two people. 

The real problem is that you refuse to acknowledge trump’s shortfalls. 

Call me crazy, but I prefer no race riots, no face masks, and no out-of-control deficit spending.  

Tax cuts are just welfare for trump voters if it causes our debt increases. 

How did Dems become the part of fiscal responsibility? Trump’s economic policies, that’s how. 

An election is a comparison between two candidates… and Harris beats Trump in very way possible.  Except the racist vote… trump has that on lockdown.  

There you go, your choice is made.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m not, because my opinion of them is based on policy, not personality.  I can’t stand Trump either, but he’s simply the best choice imo.

CB can’t deal with this, this sentiment translates into I’m a red hatted fool, Trump worshipper, you know the deal.

Because apparently he’s taken personal offense from a candidate and anyone that dare vote for him, but he’s definitely not alone.

Kinda weird 

I can see where you get that. 

50 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I think most of us on here already have our minds made up on who we're voting for - We'll see in November who the masses vote for. 

I don't know.  I think the more info that's available some minds will be/could be changed.  But, I know there are staunch supporters on both sides.  There is no way a conservative like my self could vote Commielina Harris.