Anahuac (29) @ Woodville (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, longball24 said:

Not without DISCIPLINE.  Where does that start, Turnovers, personal fouls, Bad Decisions. Who is in Charge. Yes they will go more than 2 rounds but it is because of dropping to D2.

Looks like the Woodville's QB got exposed last night.

Game was too fast for him...........

12 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

It doesn’t matter how bad he may have done. He will play at the D1 level in College. He has the metrics that they look for. They don’t care about how good you are now. It’s about how good you can be. In other words it is about projection.

1 hour ago, longball24 said:

It doesn’t matter how bad he may have done. He will play at the D1 level in College. He has the metrics that they look for. They don’t care about how good you are now. It’s about how good you can be. In other words it is about projection.

Maybe. Offers are not real till the summer before the Jr year. How did he look against OF in the win?

6 hours ago, pine curtain said:

Luke didn't get "exposed". He made a lot of good plays along with plenty mistakes in a bad weather game against a good team. Where was you at last week? 

5 hours ago, bulldog16 said:

Another Woodville loss to Anahuac at home.... In the Neece Era at Anahuac Woodville has not beaten Anahuac in Woodville. Good win Panthers. Woodville vs Newton for the DC because there is no one else in that district. 

People popping up outta nowhere soon as the eagles take a loss 🤣 

27 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Don't worry. You'll get to see him next week 

I have seen him before. Watched him struggle in a tough loss to Coldspring JV last year. I expect he may do better this year. Can anyone give an answer about how he did against OF?

2 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I have seen him before. Watched him struggle in a tough loss to Coldspring JV last year. I expect he may do better this year. Can anyone give an answer about how he did against OF?

As I said. You'll see him next week. You had a whole week to ask about last weeks game. You was quiet as a mouse 

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

As I said. You'll see him next week. You had a whole week to ask about last weeks game. You was quiet as a mouse 

Unfortunately I will not be seeing him “next week”. I am guessing he must have not done well against OF as no one will provide an answer. 

6 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Unfortunately I will not be seeing him “next week”. I am guessing he must have not done well against OF as no one will provide an answer. 

Well lucky for you. I guess you get to keep hating from your safe space. I'm sure we wont be getting much more commentary from you unless there's another loss so I look forward to that