Anahuac (29) @ Woodville (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Well lucky for you. I guess you get to keep hating from your safe space. I'm sure we wont be getting much more commentary from you unless there's another loss so I look forward to that 

Would love for you to find the “hating” in my comments about WV. Just keeping it real. 

"D1" had a good/bad game. There was bad things to take away from this game as well as good to build on . Hopefully lessons will be learned from this and improvement will show next week. But it is unfair to put it all on him . Yeah the ball was given away...1 2 3 4 5 6 ? +/- times ( not all him ) . But there were dropped/ missed passes that would've/could've been big plays. But despite all the turnovers it was only a 9 pt game. Hopefully most of the wrinkles will be ironed out soon. 

20 minutes ago, 3agle22 said:

"D1" had a good/bad game. There was bad things to take away from this game as well as good to build on . Hopefully lessons will be learned from this and improvement will show next week. But it is unfair to put it all on him . Yeah the ball was given away...1 2 3 4 5 6 ? +/- times ( not all him ) . But there were dropped/ missed passes that would've/could've been big plays. But despite all the turnovers it was only a 9 pt game. Hopefully most of the wrinkles will be ironed out soon. 

Besides cutting down on turnovers obviously we need K.Rigsby more involved in the offense. Also wouldn't hurt to have the big fella back on defense. You happen to know how long he'll be out? 

14 hours ago, longball24 said:

Not without DISCIPLINE.  Where does that start, Turnovers, personal fouls, Bad Decisions. Who is in Charge. Yes they will go more than 2 rounds but it is because of dropping to D2.

Maybe you should apply to be a coach/teacher at Woodville since you have it all figured out. You’ve been critical of them for a long time. Why do you care so much, especially when all of your boys have already graduated.