Venezuela Really Has Emptied Its Prisons Into The US.

Reagan

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I don't believe that this is true

I don't know the truth one way or the other and neither do you. But I do know this is true:

According to Customs & Border Patrol data from their website:  "334,914 Venezuelans were “encountered” illegally entering the U.S. nationwide in fiscal 2023, up from 189,520 in fiscal 2022 and 50,499 in fiscal 2021. In fiscal 2024 through the end of February, 178,914 Venezuelans have illegally entered the country."

Which means in 2 months this year they had almost reached the entire 2022 numbers.

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028    @Bobcat1   What say you?!

A little too early to make a judgement. Maduro overturned an election he lost to stay in power. Whatever he’s doing is an anomaly. For all I know he and Trump have a deal to try and get a strongman in the White House. Birds of a feather, you know. Let Mayorkas give the information House Republicans are asking for, then I’ll talk about it. 

21 minutes ago, UT alum said:

A little too early to make a judgement. Maduro overturned an election he lost to stay in power. Whatever he’s doing is an anomaly. For all I know he and Trump have a deal to try and get a strongman in the White House. Birds of a feather, you know. Let Mayorkas give the information House Republicans are asking for, then I’ll talk about it. 

You should apply for a job at cnn with statements like this. You believe MAYORKAS?????????

17 hours ago, baddog said:

You should apply for a job at cnn with statements like this. You believe MAYORKAS?????????

I believe people who take an oath to the Constitution and an oath to Congress to be truthful in disclosure, unless they’ve proven themselves liars. Mayorkas has given me no reason to not believe him.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I believe people who take an oath to the Constitution and an oath to Congress to be truthful in disclosure, unless they’ve proven themselves liars. Mayorkas has given me no reason to not believe him.

Is there another Mayorkas? I’m talking about the one whose numbers of illegal crossings are very skewed, and the “gotaways”, he has no idea. He would lie to your face and swear it on his mother’s grave. What do you picture as a “gotaway”…..a family of four?

31 minutes ago, baddog said:

Is there another Mayorkas? I’m talking about the one whose numbers of illegal crossings are very skewed, and the “gotaways”, he has no idea. He would lie to your face and swear it on his mother’s grave. What do you picture as a “gotaway”…..a family of four?

You got no cred calling anyone a liar as long as you back the godfather of lies.