Port Neches-Groves (45) @ Beaumont United (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This is what I do know.  We are getting bullied all over the field and it’s embarrassing.  We STILL have problems getting the offensive play in.  We have not run one single play that we ran last week when we were able to move the ball.  PNG does what they want and when they want and there is nothing we want to do about it. I knew we were outgunned but our staff isn’t doing us any favors.  Which leads me to the ultimate question.  What the hell did we work on all week leading up to this game?  If anyone can answer that question for me and it matches the garbage that I’m looking at, after game dinner on me…. 

I moved from BMT 6 yrs. ago but keep up with BU, whit's the problem with the football team, they seem to have no interest / pride in the game or is it the coaches, it's just ridiculous every year?

1 hour ago, Itsallgood65 said:

I moved from BMT 6 yrs. ago but keep up with BU, whit's the problem with the football team, they seem to have no interest / pride in the game or is it the coaches, it's just ridiculous every year?

In this game, PNG was just stronger up front and way better coached.  All that and they didn’t do anything extravagant offensively or defensively.  

But to answer your question, it’s a combination of both…

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, Both scenarios are apples to oranges then, @AggiesAreWe and @navydawg31.  I’ve never heard is anyone contemplating combining schools to benefit a football team…. 🤦🏿🤦🏿

Well that's not exactly totally true 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, Both scenarios are apples to oranges then, @AggiesAreWe and @navydawg31.  I’ve never heard is anyone contemplating combining schools to benefit a football team…. 🤦🏿🤦🏿

Back in 2012  the Dillon Panthers merged with the East Dillon Lions to create a “super team.”