District Matchup: No

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

10 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

What a disgrace. This coach needs to be put out to pasture. 

I sort of agree, but the people that selected him should have some culpability too. They damn sure should not be allowed to sit on the next hiring committee. You need a coach that can build the program back to existence. This coach won a state title, but that was a some time ago.His last few years prior to Crosby is reflective of his current winning.

On 9/7/2024 at 7:31 AM, Concerned Citizen said:

I sort of agree, but the people that selected him should have some culpability too. They damn sure should not be allowed to sit on the next hiring committee. You need a coach that can build the program back to existence. This coach won a state title, but that was a some time ago.His last few years prior to Crosby is reflective of his current winning.

I could careless as long as this dude is gone. I do agree she should just exclude herself from next hiring committee it would be the politically salient thing to do. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Iowa Colony (24) @ Crosby (0) F

Way too much to nothing at all.I have watched both of these teams play Friendswood against Marshall and Crosby against Baytown Lee and it's sad what is taking place in Crosby.Marshall's QB ( 6'6 ) will set in the pocket and throw to Ferguson and Feast on quick throws and then air one long all night.Unless Windfont is used in a blitzing scheme he will be a non factor.Friendswood played them close because they used a SMART offensive scheme against them.I've been a Crosby supporter for 15 years or more and can't ever remember seeing such a badly coached Cougar team.Crosby has a sophomore and freshman class I think will be awesome if the right coaching staff is in place.The kids deserve better. 

Man, imagine what all these people are about to witness on homecoming Friday night? We’re probably talking about some 52-7 type action. The 6th highest paid coach in the Houston area will be 2-11 heading into district play. I hate it for the kids but glad all the administrators will be there to watch it. 

18 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, imagine what all these people are about to witness on homecoming Friday night? We’re probably talking about some 52-7 type action. The 6th highest paid coach in the Houston area will be 2-11 heading into district play. I hate it for the kids but glad all the administrators will be there to watch it. 

I hope Crosby turns it around soon. Love having a good Crosby team playing in our area. Hope it gets straightened out soon. 

21 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hold up, homecoming against Marshall? Who bright idea was that? I hope it was just a scheduling thing. Mannn, you want to at least win your homecoming. LOL