Spring Legacy (34) @ Port Arthur Memorial (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Don’t know if that’s for me but if u tell me that was smart football at the half the Morgan got everyone drinking that Jim Jones brew. This school STRUGGLED last week to beat a 3a… and giving the #10 BIG 5a school all da smoke…nah bruh it ain’t hating its plain black and white it’s a problem 

Well, you get to be right next week.  Like a broken clock......

Morgan and nem shouldn't have brought the defensive subs in so early but you live and learn.....

12 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Well, you get to be right next week.  Like a broken clock......

Morgan and nem shouldn't have brought the defensive subs in so early but you live and learn.....

That’s the same team from last week.. it was only 4-5 kids that didn’t play. So some starters was still there

12 hours ago, snakehead26 said:

Agree. Went from 6-2 to 34-8 and 41-16.  Took foot off pedal too soon and nearly paid for it.

I also said this before the season started , lack of killer instinct. Funny how when u actually ate sound in EVERY POSITION one year and u refuse to let the back ups in, but when u got BIG questions at certain positions, u pull them out when u get a lead…

12 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It was 6-2 at half and you started your own Pam hate thread. Then titans went up big and you kept quiet till they started to score on backups . That’s hating 1 one 1. Your not a critic your a full blown hater .

I left at half time because my kids was sitting in the rain wtf bruh??? That 1st half was TRASH and u know it especially that mess Morgan did with under a min pinned inside the 20… have a seat bruh. I even posted I left and went to Humidor and watching wis and Nederland on TV… smh

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

That’s the same team from last week.. it was only 4-5 kids that didn’t play. So some starters was still there

I also said this before the season started , lack of killer instinct. Funny how when u actually ate sound in EVERY POSITION one year and u refuse to let the back ups in, but when u got BIG questions at certain positions, u pull them out when u get a lead…

Again, you don't know what u're watching.  All the Dline was subbed out plus the secondary.  That 3rd td came as a result of the DC blitzing backups playing man.  Also, Morgan took accountability in the PAsnooze article.  So, as I said, you will be right next week when they play the 6A D2 region 3 finalist on the road

I would be nice if you educated youself on the nuances of the game instead of just jumping on here and being a troll

11 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Again, you don't know what u're watching.  All the Dline was subbed out plus the secondary.  That 3rd td came as a result of the DC blitzing backups playing man.  Also, Morgan took accountability in the PAsnooze article.  So, as I said, you will be right next week when they play the 6A D2 region 3 finalist on the road

I would be nice if you educated youself on the nuances of the game instead of just jumping on here and being a troll

Wow so I guess memorial gained a whole second team defense from the exact same number from last week… ohhhh that’s right cause I was actually AT the game and not on here asking questions last week… unless the bad offensive lineman playing defense lol. Whatever. Show up to games and maybe u would be creditable 

14 hours ago, pakronos said:

Wow so I guess memorial gained a whole second team defense from the exact same number from last week… ohhhh that’s right cause I was actually AT the game and not on here asking questions last week… unless the bad offensive lineman playing defense lol. Whatever. Show up to games and maybe u would be creditable 

Yeah.  You are at the games with Stevie Wonder vision.  Or you have a QB fetish.  either way, you don't know what you're watching despite being there.  And that's a shame