Hamshire-Fannett (48) @ Hitchcock (71) - FINAL

jdawg03

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett (48) @ Hitchcock (71) - FINAL
1 hour ago, chorizo said:

Might be time for HF to try the transfer QB.Been a rough start.

not a chance.  HF has one of the best QBs in the area.   He might need to get out of that 7 on 7 state championship mindset, though, for two reasons.  First, you can't go slinging the ball around like you did on the small field.  I think the 7 on 7 style has him being a little careless with the ball.  Second, these guys don't care if you won anything in 7 on 7.  They're gonna punch you in the mouth.  

1 hour ago, buchorn2005 said:

Hitchcock played up. HF is 4A and Hitchcock is 3A.

Wrong my friend. Look at the score. HF was playing up. I never said they were playing up in classification. They were playing up in skill level, overall program & talent.

2023 Overall State Ranking:

Hitchcock 164

HF 174

17 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Wrong my friend. Look at the score. HF was playing up. I never said they were playing up in classification. They were playing up in skill level, overall program & talent.

2023 Overall State Ranking:

Hitchcock 164

HF 174

Correct Hamshire Fannett was the underdog going into this game IMO… The Hitchcock QB is committed to Texas Tech… they have a WR committed to Texas A&M.. and probably a couple other D1 capable guys

37 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Correct Hamshire Fannett was the underdog going into this game IMO… The Hitchcock QB is committed to Texas Tech… they have a WR committed to Texas A&M.. and probably a couple other D1 capable guys

Yep. Exactly my point. But as you know, you some folks can’t see the forest for the trees.