Silsbee (27) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (21) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM is most un discipline i have ever seen them. They have talent 

All starts at the top.  More of the same crap as the OF scrimmage.  Peevey can’t have different rules for different players.  One of the late hit out of bounds penalties was by the same kid that did it vs OF and FACED NO CONSEQUENCES. He also had a temper tantrum on the sideline because the new OC kept throwing it to kids who drop the ball, numerous times last night.

Next week is going to be another big game, Peevey compared Iowa to Chapel Hill, and it’s homecoming.  They’re also honoring the 30 year reunion of the ‘94 district champ team.  They have to pick a QB and give him the opportunity to be the man or not.  Peevey and the OC have to stop replacing the QB after TD drives.  So stupid. 

12 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'm disappointed heavily in the lcm o line hype. 2 games now all this size with no darn substance... every play you see their backs to the camera

This O-line, really only has two big guys.  Not sure where the hype came from, but the right guard and tackle are the studs(295/275lbs).  The center(220lbs) and left side are undersized(~200-210lbs) and under performers.  

2 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

All starts at the top.  More of the same crap as the OF scrimmage.  Peevey can’t have different rules for different players.  One of the late hit out of bounds penalties was by the same kid that did it vs OF and FACED NO CONSEQUENCES. He also had a temper tantrum on the sideline because the new OC kept throwing it to kids who drop the ball, numerous times last night.

Next week is going to be another big game, Peevey compared Iowa to Chapel Hill, and it’s homecoming.  They’re also honoring the 30 year reunion of the ‘94 district champ team.  They have to pick a QB and give him the opportunity to be the man or not.  Peevey and the OC have to stop replacing the QB after TD drives.  So stupid. 

The two personal fouls hurt LCM. Both times they were out of bounds. Thats really the first time ive seen LCM undisciplined. It really cost them to have a close game with Silsbee . Silsbee just ran the ball the second half to run the clock.  Ill have to give it to Silsbee thats the first time ive seen them stay discipline in a long time. Coach Smith is doing a good job. 

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

The two personal fouls hurt LCM. Both times they were out of bounds. Thats really the first time ive seen LCM undisciplined. It really cost them to have a close game with Silsbee . Silsbee just ran the ball the second half to run the clock.  Ill have to give it to Silsbee thats the first time ive seen them stay discipline in a long time. Coach Smith is doing a good job. 

Very hurtful.  Drive extenders on 3/4th down in the red zone. 

26 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

This O-line, really only has two big guys.  Not sure where the hype came from, but the right guard and tackle are the studs(295/275lbs).  The center(220lbs) and left side are undersized(~200-210lbs) and under performers.  

Studs? Pretty much the whole game I saw 58(right tackle) get drove back into the back field by about a 5’9 180lb DE 

2 minutes ago, Billyjohn said:

Studs? Pretty much the whole game I saw 58(right tackle) get drove back into the back field by about a 5’9 180lb DE 

I didn’t get to watch him a whole lot, but out of the 5, he’s the second best if that tells you anything.  Right guard is #1

16 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Very hurtful.  Drive extenders on 3/4th down in the red zone. 

Its hard to me to believe that Iowa would be compared to Chapel Hill. Chapel mopped the floor with Jasper and it was over at half time. Hopefully he is trying to pump the kids up. Now if it would be John Curtis i would be worried lol

5 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Its hard to me to believe that Iowa would be compared to Chapel Hill. Chapel mopped the floor with Jasper and it was over at half time. Hopefully he is trying to pump the kids up. Now if it would be John Curtis i would be worried lol

Agreed.  He just made the statement that they’re similar in offensive style and players which I get as the road goes thru them in the playoffs.  Not really saying they “are” CH, sorry for any confusion.  

2 hours ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

The hype came from peevy. Most or all are returning seniors and "the strength of the team" I gotta tell ya. That is pretty embarrassing after 2 games. I didn't personally see a single "stud" at any side through 2 games so far. They have alot to work on

Team Totals
2087015_9a27b4b2a7314ea89d0c90588505db4e.jpg
5543712_8ef296bcf8e54ea98c09990f075a8b79.jpg
Total Plays 62 49
Total Yards 261 262
Passing Yards 95 185
Rushing Yards 166 77
First Downs 15 10
Third Down Efficiency 7-12
(58%)
3-9
(33%)
Fourth Down Efficiency 0-2
(0%)
2-3
(67%)
Turnovers 2 6
Fumbles Lost 0 3
Interceptions Thrown 2 3
Penalties 8 4
Yards 65 30

Player Stats

SHSPassing Cp/Att Yds TD Int Lg

#6 M. Moshier 10/16 95 1 2 19

LCMHSPassing Cp/Att Yds TD Int Lg

#5 E. Worster 8/13 120 1 2 53

#0 B. Lewis 7/11 65 1 1 25

SHSRushing Att Yds TD Long Fum

#3 G. Farr 15 92 1 27 -

#6 M. Moshier 6 39 2 18 -

#2 K. Gaines 9 34 - 15 -

#20 M. Morris 2 5 - 3 -

#5 J. Johnson 2 1 - 1 -

#1 J. Brown 1 -1 - - -

#10 J. Miller 1 -2 - - -

Rest of team 2 -2 - - -

LCMHSRushing Att Yds TD Long Fum

#22 J. Fuller 9 27 - 22 1

#0 B. Lewis 5 23 - 13 -

#2 R. Fezia 2 9 - 6 -

#88 1 8 - 8 -

#4 K. Boatman 1 7 - 7 -

#5 E. Worster 3 3 - 4 -

SHSReceiving Rec Yds TD Long Fum

#10 J. Miller 4 42 - 19 -

#5 J. Johnson 3 30 - 12 -

#0 T. Hafford 2 14 - 9 -

#24 G. Hayes 1 9 1 9 -

LCMHSReceiving Rec Yds TD Long Fum

#1 K. Reed 5 109 1 53 -

#21 C. McIlwain 3 27 1 17 -

#12 2 21 - 12 -

#9 K. Cockerham 2 16 - 9 -

#4 K. Boatman 1 7 - 7 -

#22 J. Fuller 2 5 - 5 -

16 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:
Team Totals
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please
Total Plays 62 49
Total Yards 261 262
Passing Yards 95 185
Rushing Yards 166 77
First Downs 15 10
Third Down Efficiency 7-12
(58%)
3-9
(33%)
Fourth Down Efficiency 0-2
(0%)
2-3
(67%)
Turnovers 2 6
Fumbles Lost 0 3
Interceptions Thrown 2 3
Penalties 8 4
Yards 65 30

Player Stats

SHSPassing Cp/Att Yds TD Int Lg

#6 M. Moshier 10/16 95 1 2 19

LCMHSPassing Cp/Att Yds TD Int Lg

#5 E. Worster 8/13 120 1 2 53

#0 B. Lewis 7/11 65 1 1 25

SHSRushing Att Yds TD Long Fum

#3 G. Farr 15 92 1 27 -

#6 M. Moshier 6 39 2 18 -

#2 K. Gaines 9 34 - 15 -

#20 M. Morris 2 5 - 3 -

#5 J. Johnson 2 1 - 1 -

#1 J. Brown 1 -1 - - -

#10 J. Miller 1 -2 - - -

Rest of team 2 -2 - - -

LCMHSRushing Att Yds TD Long Fum

#22 J. Fuller 9 27 - 22 1

#0 B. Lewis 5 23 - 13 -

#2 R. Fezia 2 9 - 6 -

#88 1 8 - 8 -

#4 K. Boatman 1 7 - 7 -

#5 E. Worster 3 3 - 4 -

SHSReceiving Rec Yds TD Long Fum

#10 J. Miller 4 42 - 19 -

#5 J. Johnson 3 30 - 12 -

#0 T. Hafford 2 14 - 9 -

#24 G. Hayes 1 9 1 9 -

LCMHSReceiving Rec Yds TD Long Fum

#1 K. Reed 5 109 1 53 -

#21 C. McIlwain 3 27 1 17 -

#12 2 21 - 12 -

#9 K. Cockerham 2 16 - 9 -

#4 K. Boatman 1 7 - 7 -

#22 J. Fuller 2 5 - 5 -

LCM was penalized more then 4 times 

On 9/6/2024 at 10:07 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yes i wanted my son to be around athletic kids. I built a brand new house in little cypress my wife got another job. I moved to lumberton and transferred him into silsbee. Then eventually i built a house in silsbee. People transfer their kids all the time in the metroplex and houston. I mean if you don't care about football and you want the same thing year in and year thats okay too. But i just didnt see anything changing. I guess there were some other reasons. I do like Hardin County better

Living vicariously thru your son. SMH

2 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Living vicariously thru your son. SMH

Yes sir lol. Nah theres other reasons. Also I believe its a better opportunity   for him. If he quit sports I would support that. I just demand good grades from him and that is what counts

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

LCM finally gets a state championship game coach from a couple years back... but keeps losing.

"Fire the Coach!" the Bears all yell in unison.

Sometimes you have to admit that y'all just suck. 

Haven't seen anyone yelling fire Peevey yet... But it may be coming

He's had one good run with a very talented LCM team. Since then nothing but undisciplined play,  and not getting the best out of his talent.  Rah Rah guys usually don't pan out....

1 minute ago, Bear Down00 said:

Haven't seen anyone yelling fire Peevey yet... But it may be coming

He's had one good run with a very talented LCM team. Since then nothing but undisciplined play,  and not getting the best out of his talent.  Rah Rah guys usually don't pan out....

I agree. He had one special year at West Brook. Everyone wants that special team like a PNG or WOS. But its hard when the fan base and kids dont buy into the program you just end up a mediocre team in the Texas. 

11 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yes sir lol. Nah theres other reasons. Also I believe its a better opportunity   for him. If he quit sports I would support that. I just demand good grades from him and that is what counts

Grades will take you father than sports.... unless you're a generational talent and there is not too many of those running around SETX.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

LCM finally gets a state championship game coach from a couple years back... but keeps losing.

"Fire the Coach!" the Bears all yell in unison.

Sometimes you have to admit that y'all just suck. 

As I said before. These games were scheduled to be as challenging as they can possibly get. Puppy kicking smaller schools do nothing to help in the first round of playoffs against the killers of ETX.. there is nothing "unison" about what you said.

4 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

As I said before. These games were scheduled to be as challenging as they can possibly get. Puppy kicking smaller schools do nothing to help in the first round of playoffs against the killers of ETX.. there is nothing "unison" about what you said.

I agree BC has a weak schedule. After seeing vidor and BC.  I would probably give the nod to LCM for the number 1 spot in district. Vidor and BC will be in a dogfight for 2. But i feel like Vidor would win it. 

47 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I agree. He had one special year at West Brook. Everyone wants that special team like a PNG or WOS. But its hard when the fan base and kids dont buy into the program you just end up a mediocre team in the Texas. 

Lcm athletics as a whole is better in every way you can get so far. Facilities, player participation, funding and its not even close...... He has raised over 1 million+ dollars thru fundraisers ( this is lcm lol) .. to say parents and community aren't bought in is straight up wrong and misleading... at least at this point in time....