Silsbee (27) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (21) - FINAL

jdawg03

33 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Because of high school football? Lol

Lcm has improved from last week. Penalties cleaned up and they'll be just fine. Silsbee is a good team. Glad to play them over an easier opponent 

Yes i wanted my son to be around athletic kids. I built a brand new house in little cypress my wife got another job. I moved to lumberton and transferred him into silsbee. Then eventually i built a house in silsbee. People transfer their kids all the time in the metroplex and houston. I mean if you don't care about football and you want the same thing year in and year thats okay too. But i just didnt see anything changing. I guess there were some other reasons. I do like Hardin County better

3 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Turn out the lights. I dont regret moving same LCM

Hey Chris, if LCM is anything like the Lumberton people, they dont regret you moving either. Pretty ridiculous thing for you to say because of a High School Football game/or the way a team performed with you in attendance. Do better at policing the streets of Beaumont and less at dumb comments on sports forums. 

For Silsbee, the defensive player of the game has to go to J'calob Johnson for Silsbee #5. 2 ints and a fumble recovery. I really like him at WR and Safety. The Silsbee noise guard is a beast along with Farr at LB/RB. Silsbee offense played better but with 6 turnovers by LCM, I think we should have had a few more scores. The run game looked a whole lot better. All in all Silsbee is 2-0 and on to Nederland. 2-0 Big Ned vs 2-0 Silsbee should be the KFDM Game of the Week? 

9 hours ago, Billyjohn said:

I give up on LCM, they are one sorry team. It’s sad to see how much talent they have but just can’t put it together due to their loud mouth and not being able to be discipline. I am embarrassed to say I was a bears fan. NOT ANYMORE !!

I don’t see how those kids will recover from losing your fandom.