Beaumont West Brook (19) @ Lumberton (16) - FINAL

jdawg03

9 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

West Brook use to be king of Beaumont football. Sure Central and Ozsn had good teams but West Brook use to make 3 or 4 round play of runs often when I was growing up. United isn't that good either. Does the best athletes in Beaumont play football? 

Yes, but for other schools.

12 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Facts! These shitty football coaches in Beaumont have our kids playing everywhere but Beaumont. The crazy thing is the little leagues in Beaumont are doing amazing. We should be fielding high school teams that are contenders. SMDH...

Well lumberton running back played for Setx Oliers out of Beaumont. Im sure he was playing against his old teammates. If im not mistaken they even won a superbowl

47 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Facts! These shitty football coaches in Beaumont have our kids playing everywhere but Beaumont. The crazy thing is the little leagues in Beaumont are doing amazing. We should be fielding high school teams that are contenders. SMDH...

Well, I know of one little league team that got their butts handed to them last Saturday. Silsbee Elite PW defeated West Brook Elite PW 34-6. But I do understand what you are talking about.

33 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Well, I know of one little league team that got their butts handed to them last Saturday. Silsbee Elite PW defeated West Brook Elite PW 34-6. But I do understand what you are talking about.

Well im hoping he’s talking about Setx Oliers. Bmt little league is okay. My kid team beat united when he was with Silsbee. As of Stjfl Port Arthur is usually  always good. 

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

West brook talent is young.  The Qb just turned 15 but is ranked #2 in the state on Qb hit list.  The freshman team won 48 to nothing.  In two yrs they will be back in the playoffs.  

On 9/10/2024 at 7:24 PM, BADSANTA said:

West Brook use to be king of Beaumont football. Sure Central and Ozsn had good teams but West Brook use to make 3 or 4 round play of runs often when I was growing up. United isn't that good either. Does the best athletes in Beaumont play football? 

We whipped Ozen, Central and Memorial for 11? 12? years straight

That's why BISD no longer has open enrollment.

On 9/11/2024 at 2:59 PM, thaferrett said:

Westbrook has 14 kids starting in other places from the 25 and 26 class. 

The 27 and 28 class those kids came to West Brook.  Its about to get better at WB.  

Do they not want to play for Langston?

Stump, Flanagan and Peavey never had a problem with kids transferring out.

27 minutes ago, wbfan said:

We whipped Ozen, Central and Memorial for 11? 12? years straight

That's why BISD no longer has open enrollment.

Um we're tied up at 7 in our series with WB. Might wanna research that before putting Memorial in that statement.