Beaumont West Brook (19) @ Lumberton (16) - FINAL

jdawg03

29 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Pretty embarrassing for a 5a d1 barely beating one of lumberton weakest teams with a 2nd string qb. There is something wrong

Chaisson, Louis, Falgout, Reyes, Stump, Clack, Elia, Anderson and even Jenkins would have set qb career records tonight against this Lumberton defense.

Brook has always been able to get decent play under center. Idk what's going on..

23 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Chaisson, Louis, Falgout, Reyes, Stump, Clack, Elia, Anderson and even Jenkins would have set qb career records tonight against this Lumberton defense.

Brook has always been able to get decent play under center. Idk what's going on..

Last year’s Lumberton team would’ve won by 3 scores. I just don’t get it. 

17 minutes ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

I haven’t gone anywhere! I didn’t leave when we went 0-22, I’m not going anywhere now!

Are you feeling 0-3 this week or after an attitude adjustment will l-town be putting 1 in the win column?

8 hours ago, thaferrett said:

West brook talent is young.  The Qb just turned 15 but is ranked #2 in the state on Qb hit list.  The freshman team won 48 to nothing.  In two yrs they will be back in the playoffs.  

That offensive scheme is boring and basic. There are peewee league teams with a better scheme. Hopefully the Bruins get a new coach after this 1-9 season.

On 9/9/2024 at 9:39 AM, Yeoj said:

Dude is living off United basketball. He should have been gone. Beaumont football is a joke with the coaches he hired. 

They should put a hiring committee of former WB players together for the next WB hire like BISD does for everything else...

Reyes left because LTown lost very talented players. Is he winning at Palestine? NO. 

Westbrook , United, and BISD have turned in to true inner city schools according to a friend that works at Westbrook!  Teachers do not get paid enough for what they have to put up with