Week-3 Port Arthur Memorial at Fort Bend Hightower Predictions

Who wins   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2024 at 10:00 PM

After finally watching thru FBH vs Westfield I see why FBH is only a 4pt favorite this week. That was really tough to watch on both sides, both FBH and Westfield will probably go at least 3deep yet again come playoff time but whew.....they both need work. 

If Port Arthur Memorial can make this a sloppy game without being sloppy themselves they have a legit shot, we'll see. Hightower defense is faster sideline to sideline than last season btw. 2 QB system I'm not sure will work in this one?? 9 looked like the better one to me, he's the taller thicker kid anywho 🤷🏾‍♂️ they tackle very well on D, they don't miss too often. On offense arm tackling wont bring them to the ground easily if at all. 

On 9/8/2024 at 8:40 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

BDC ain’t predict a donkey stomp. We might be in trouble.

Hightower isn't an elite 6A rather more of a mid tier team in my opinion. That said they are usually pretty good and have talent at most of the skilled positions. This will no doubt be a test for the Titans.