BC v Orangefield. Bayou Bowl.

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Truer words have never been spoken. 

Y’all gonna be sorry you ever agreed to play us again. 

I hope the BC Graduate learns how to spell Bobcats on the scoreboard & your school pays the electric bill to be able to turn the AC on in the visitors field house. 

4 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

I hope the BC Graduate learns how to spell Bobcats on the scoreboard & your school pays the electric bill to be able to turn the AC on in the visitors field house. 

Don’t act like any of y’all are used to air conditioning.  

I’m just having fun, little brother. It ought to be a good game. I expect the bobcats had this one circled on the calendar… we need to be ashamed if we lose. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don’t act like any of y’all are used to air conditioning.  

I’m just having fun, little brother. It ought to be a good game. I expect the bobcats had this one circled on the calendar… we need to be ashamed if we lose. 

It’s all good. 

Even though BC is exactly twice as big (enrollment) as O, you never know when it comes to rivalry games. 

this week Orangefield made some changes to the OL & it seems to click better. 

Orangefield will have to contain your QB, I think #9 is capable for a while. 

Both teams understand the importance of this game. Bridge City’s defense has improved significantly and the offense seems to be clicking.

I think this game will be closer than people think. If Bridge City limits turnovers offensively, gets Orangefield off the field, and the offensive line gives #9 enough time to make a play, then BC wins. 

I got BC-38 Orangefield-28

3 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Not sure they get tested this week either 

It's a rivalry game... you can kinda ignore the stats.  You're probably aware that the BC Head Coach was in Orangefield for the last 8 or so years.  Most of the Bobcats have been expecting to play for Smalley since they were Bobkittens.  

I expect a close game, not gonna lie. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's a rivalry game... you can kinda ignore the stats.  You're probably aware that the BC Head Coach was in Orangefield for the last 8 or so years.  Most of the Bobcats have been expecting to play for Smalley since they were Bobkittens.  

I expect a close game, not gonna lie. 

I guess that depends by what you consider close. I would expect BC to win by 2 scores.