Fort bend marshall 28 Dallas skyline 14 final !!

lcm93

Dallas Skyline used to be one of the elite programs in the DFW before Reginald Samples left for Duncanville but has struggled since ever since. That being said, they’re still one of the more talented teams in the state and that’s a nice win for FBM. I don’t expect their game with Crosby this week to be close at all. They’re playing out of what’s maybe the best 5A-D2 district in the state this year so I expect them to be battle tested by the time they meet PNG in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Dallas Skyline used to be one of the elite programs in the DFW before Reginald Samples left for Duncanville but has struggled since ever since. That being said, they’re still one of the more talented teams in the state and that’s a nice win for FBM. I don’t expect their game with Crosby this week to be close at all. They’re playing out of what’s maybe the best 5A-D2 district in the state this year so I expect them to be battle tested by the time they meet PNG in the playoffs. 

You have a FBM vs PNG state championship matchup??

28 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You have a FBM vs PNG state championship matchup??

I think whoever wins FBM’s district will play PNG is the title game. Right now I still think FBM probably win it. Their QB play is usually mediocre most of the time but this year I think they have “good mediocre” QB play. I like Randle because of that sick RB but FBM has like 7 D1 kids on defense so I for now I lean them.

I think schools like Anna and Melissa are a lot better matchup for PNG personnel wise, they’re line of scrimmage teams and PNG excels there in 5A-D2. Maybe they struggle with Lovejoy’s passing game but them being a defensive team now I would still lean PNG. SOC would be the most obvious out for them but them only mustering 12 points this year kind of makes me wonder how good their offense really is since they can’t hand it to Green anymore? We’ll see this week against Longview though, kind of tough to judge them off of games with the two best teams in the state. Right now I got PNG’s defense though. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think whoever wins FBM’s district will play PNG is the title game. Right now I still think FBM probably win it. Their QB play is usually mediocre most of the time but this year I think they have “good mediocre” QB play. I like Randle because of that sick RB but FBM has like 7 D1 kids on defense so I for now I lean them.

I think schools like Anna and Melissa are a lot better matchup for PNG personnel wise, they’re line of scrimmage teams and PNG excels there in 5A-D2. Maybe they struggle with Lovejoy’s passing game but them being a defensive team now I would still lean PNG. SOC would be the most obvious out for them but them only mustering 12 points this year kind of makes me wonder how good their offense really is since they can’t hand it to Green anymore? We’ll see this week against Longview though, kind of tough to judge them off of games with the two best teams in the state. Right now I got PNG’s defense though. 

Considering not scoring against NS and playing Duncanville relatively close, I still like SOC to win the region.... 

1 minute ago, Austin1985 said:

Considering not scoring against NS and playing Duncanville relatively close, I still like SOC to win the region.... 

I have Anna vs SOC in one semifinal. Iowa Colony vs Alamo Heights in the other semifinal. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I've watched both the SOC games vs North Shore and Duncanville their offense so far just doesn't look the same now it could be the two teams they played but they don't look like they have the same offensive weapons as previous years...the defense is still excellent from what I saw

11 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I've watched both the SOC games vs North Shore and Duncanville their offense so far just doesn't look the same now it could be the two teams they played but they don't look like they have the same offensive weapons as previous years...the defense is still excellent from what I saw

Fighting 3 weight classes up the 1st 2 games.  The last 3 years, they would right the ship against a private school.  This year it's Longview so we'll see

15 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

The defense looks lights out. And, I think the offense will come together. They’re getting great “do your job even when you’re getting beaten” reps against talented defenses.