BH Vs. Deer Park

BHFAN

You ya Got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. BH Vs. Deer Park

• BH
    • Deer Park

This is the game I have been looking forward to! Deer Park is picked to place 4th in their 6A district just like Manvel and have started out the year 1-1 narrowly defeating their cross town rivel LaPorte and then getting handled by the Woodlands this week. Deer Park returns 5/6 from a 9-2 bi district team from last year. Like last game this is one of the games preseason that i predicted a loss for the Eagles, but BH showed me I was wrong last game and hopefully show me that i am wrong again :) This year's BH team is definitely impressing me especially on the defensive side of the ball and with the emergence of Mr. Morton alongside Mr. Davis the offense can be very dangerous. I would expect DP to win this at home, but I think BH will give them all they want and then some. BH by 7

The Deer QB is pretty talented. He must be 6’5 if he’s an inch. Good arm. But, a lot of his weapons graduated last year. Their O isn’t quite as potent. But, they’re still—as usual—a big squad. They do have one speedy receiver who is dangerous. I think his number was 5. RB seems to be by committee. Again, the QB may be their best runner. Hard to bring down.

Playing at Abshier is always a tough task. Well coached team as always. Just never really has the speed to compete against the NS’s. They have usually had the misfortune of having to face NS first round. So, they’re usually one & done. Different district this year. I don’t think they’ll be able to beat Dickinson for the district title. But, they should be in the mix for PO’s.

Injuries are the same. Probably won’t see RB1 the rest of the season,  but the receiver will be back at some point.  In other news I am now going to have to predict a loss because smokin baby wants to come to the game and every time that boy shows up they lose! Sorry Eagles

Just now, BHFAN said:

Injuries are the same. Probably won’t see RB1 the rest of the season,  but the receiver will be back at some point.  In other news I am now going to have to predict a lose because smokin baby wants to come to the game and every time that boy shows up the lose! Sorry Eagles

Oh lawd 😂