WOS vs Waco La Vega

monknuk68

I thought the defense for WOS played well last Friday.  If they can keep that intensity and not give up too many big plays it could be close.  On the other side, I hope the offense and special teams can make the plays that make a difference in a close game.  As we saw last Friday night a few dropped passes and a blocked extra point hurt us in the end.  It would be a great win going forward if they can pull this off.    

3 minutes ago, WOS95 said:

I thought the defense for WOS played well last Friday.  If they can keep that intensity and not give up too many big plays it could be close.  On the other side, I hope the offense and special teams can make the plays that make a difference in a close game.  As we saw last Friday night a few dropped passes and a blocked extra point hurt us in the end.  It would be a great win going forward if they can pull this off.    

I agree about the defense.. Seems to be a strong point for the mustangs this year… La Vega will have the speed and athleticism to match the Mustangs defense though so where IMO the stangs had a advantage in the first couple of weeks as far as athleticism is concerned… The same won’t happen this week 

28 minutes ago, lcm93 said:

Port Arthur memorial vs cleburne will also be there next week

Well let's all rent a boat and party.

Anyway... I was told by Madisonville that tickets were already made available to WOS. Can anyone find them on the district site? I'll let you infer why they are not. 🧢

#every second counts

1 minute ago, MadMustang said:

This is the hidden content, please

Not aware of cell service issues..... if you buy them in advance you will enter quickly with a scan rather than having to scan a code and go through the Hometown box office.  Safe travels!

Good to know. Just relaying the info I got from Madisonville. Maybe we'll get a Facebook live from out there tonight